Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 - [Buffet Specials] Momiji Shabu Shabu Buffet! Collagen Goodness All In ... : Dining / Café

7a08011b-78db-4181-a7be-eff12e688ec6.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just saw on deal that xjn has refreshed their menu

if you all are going again please pm me!

Okie! Heng ah, the items i like still in the menu :s13: .... oooo got custard bun now ... too bad its not the salted egg version.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okie! Heng ah, the items i like still in the menu :s13: .... oooo got custard bun now ... too bad its not the salted egg version.

They got take away any items boh? Hahah

I am quite keen as always, provided it's on Mon or Wed :s13:

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They got take away any items boh? Hahah

I am quite keen as always, provided it's on Mon or Wed :s13:

Looks like they only added items. Got 水煮鱼 as well ... fish boiled in water ... :s13:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any comments for your xjn meal with family? ehehehe :s13:

Think the older folks ok with the food although they ate like birds. The younger folks would prefer a more international spread, I guess. :s13:

hornbox

Master Member
Reaction score
Think the older folks ok with the food although they ate like birds. The younger folks would prefer a more international spread, I guess. :s13:

Food nice anot? Nv been there but see you all say until got dragon and phoenix.

robincheok

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone been to cafebiz recently ? Got promo 3 for 2 going on. Looking good with boston lobster.

robincheok

Reaction score
10@claymore

Hi guys,

10@claymore having Crustacean buffet, where they will serve all seafood including King Crab, lobster and many others from OCT to NOV, anyone interested ? We can arrange to hoot this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.