[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
wtf ishoptree just cancelled my order and said that system error and ask me to try again.

And price increased already. not going to buy.

Last edited:

victorian07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I pre-ordered at gaming world at funan. The store guy said not sure what's the price yet. Will inform me nearer to 18 Nov.

Sent from GAGT Android App

W3isheng

Reaction score
Add in the train there and back
To a nearby shop i can walk there and walk back
And time wasted for traveling:crazy:

Scare they chut pattern don't have pre order freebies bus.. Go there the boss sure will come talk cock with me, I still must listen to how imba he is in other game

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scare they chut pattern don't have pre order freebies bus.. Go there the boss sure will come talk cock with me, I still must listen to how imba he is in other game

can always try the other shop at TM..but cash only~

Last edited:

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score

Hmmm not sure man
I heard is selected shop
Saw it on playstation asia

LapCheong

Reaction score
wtf ishoptree just cancelled my order and said that system error and ask me to try again.

And price increased already. not going to buy.

the ****, mine also kenna cancelled too...

even the controller also increase price.

Should buy from the perks aven? 674 with the IT25OFF code, or just get from qishan 721. I see ta-q-bin as delivery for perks abit sian..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.