[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the ****, mine also kenna cancelled too...

even the controller also increase price.

Should buy from the perks aven? 674 with the IT25OFF code, or just get from qishan 721. I see ta-q-bin as delivery for perks abit sian..

I got from Perks Avenue, received it the next day. But I got lucky with Ta-Q-Bin too, the delivery guy quite nice :s13:

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score

Should buy from the perks aven? 674 with the IT25OFF code, or just get from qishan 721. I see ta-q-bin as delivery for perks abit sian..

if you want to buy now, yup that seems like the next best choice le

kwaychapy

Reaction score
hi bros, i am a late bloomer for PS4. would like to ask where are the places to consider to buy a PS 4 from and also the price range?

thanks in advance.

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
hi bros, i am a late bloomer for PS4. would like to ask where are the places to consider to buy a PS 4 from and also the price range?

thanks in advance.

Retail price should be 639
If u can cheaper than that is good:s12:

LapCheong

Reaction score
My exp w Ta-Q Bin is still way way better than Singpost Ninja Postman...

Never met them so far :s13: Anyway local over 400 don't need pay tax right? First time buying over 400 locally, i know overseas need pay. I abit noob when it comes to all these stuffs :(

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if retail is $639 why still buy from them?

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can SIC coupon code? Thanks!

The coupon code is issued everyday. Different type of discounts. Each coupon will expire the same day. Just keep checking rakuten daily or subscribe to their email and keep checking their email like I did.

LapCheong

Reaction score
12-5pm delivery, until now not even here :vijayadmin:
Called their number, indian accent so strong, one part cannot understand :s13::s13:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.