Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next time got xjn sms moi please!

Confirm going unless I've eaten very full already or really got something on

Horkay. Last week when we went xjn, i already said will be coming again this week cos i need to clear voucher mah. You never say you keen :p

Next time will sms you. Prolly a mon or wed so tat i can drag carey along ... must share the calories with him :D

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Horkay. Last week when we went xjn, i already said will be coming again this week cos i need to clear voucher mah. You never say you keen :p

Next time will sms you. Prolly a mon or wed so tat i can drag carey along ... must share the calories with him :D

Next Mon and Wed are clear :D:D:D

siao mei

Reaction score
Cafe Mosaic or Park Royal or merchant court or Straits Cafe

which dinner buffet will be better? as in price and variety.

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
Cafe Mosaic or Park Royal or merchant court or Straits Cafe

which dinner buffet will be better? as in price and variety.

Which park royal you referring to?

Cafe mosaic isn't very nice.

Straits seems to be on a downhill spiral.

siao mei

Reaction score
Cafe Mosaic now got 1.1 like not bad loh for the price promo lar. Other promotion for hotel buffet? Wan to jiak bui bui before 2015 :o

Sent from GAGT Android App

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which park royal you referring to?

Cafe mosaic isn't very nice.

Straits seems to be on a downhill spiral.

Heng Marriots still quite decent

Recently went to 10@claymore - disappointing is an understatement

So under staff - only got to order their POP twice before giving up

Baked lobster only 1 serving and damn small

No roast that night

No bamboo clams

Think will not be going back for a long while

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
Heng Marriots still quite decent

Recently went to 10@claymore - disappointing is an understatement

So under staff - only got to order their POP twice before giving up

Baked lobster only 1 serving and damn small

No roast that night

No bamboo clams

Think will not be going back for a long while

So jialat ah? :s13: but AFAIK last time claymore no baked lobster one, unless you talking about POP.

Btw saw few pages in front, crowne plaza changi weekend brunch 1 for 1, worth to go?

justme

Reaction score
long time no jiak hotel buffet

can anybody recommend me where got saturday 1 for 1 dinner buffet?

striker22

Reaction score
Claymore really understaff. We had to clear the plates and put it at the next empty table. Hard to get their attention as well. The wait staff quite pleasant actually... If you manage to get hold of them. Can't blame them for being overworked. I blame a certain ex-military personnel instead. I hope this is not a trend to put inexperienced and incompetent people at the helm based on their affliations and past merits (if any).

POP selection dropped alot. The one time order of lobster no different from the one on display and small somemore.

Most other places standard also dropped alot. In past 2 yers, already can see it very obviously.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
carey, u recently went to Marriots?...wats their latest theme ar, or juz some old international cuisine?...

robincheok

Reaction score
Was about to go claymore again.......... Time to attack the lobster again

Claymore really understaff. We had to clear the plates and put it at the next empty table. Hard to get their attention as well. The wait staff quite pleasant actually... If you manage to get hold of them. Can't blame them for being overworked. I blame a certain ex-military personnel instead. I hope this is not a trend to put inexperienced and incompetent people at the helm based on their affliations and past merits (if any).

POP selection dropped alot. The one time order of lobster no different from the one on display and small somemore.

Most other places standard also dropped alot. In past 2 yers, already can see it very obviously.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

We did the same with the dirty plates :(

Not the wait staff's fault - they are harried and tried as much as they could but they can't manage

It wasn't even that full :/

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So jialat ah? :s13: but AFAIK last time claymore no baked lobster one, unless you talking about POP.

Btw saw few pages in front, crowne plaza changi weekend brunch 1 for 1, worth to go?

Yup, POP one - single serving niah and it's so tiny zzzzz

Changi is too far for me leh

Plus weekends don't wake up so early :o

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was about to go claymore again.......... Time to attack the lobster again

Time to break personal best? 10 cups of tea and 20 lobsters this time.

Something to spur you on ... go robin go!!!

VetBROa.jpg

Jh18wsP.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.