[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to find a keyboard for my PS4. Can Bluetooth keyboard able to work on PS4? Everytime wanna chat with someone i type very slow.

Can the keyboard behave like how we play FPS games on the PC? Some FPS games, using controller not so shiok.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to find a keyboard for my PS4. Can Bluetooth keyboard able to work on PS4? Everytime wanna chat with someone i type very slow.

using your hp earpiece to chat with game buddy or friend is better
we only got two hands
either u hold DS4 or the kb
i not going to buy that clunky controller...

asdsieg

Reaction score
Just for chatting.

But i saw on youtube someone use KB n M to play FPS

haha nice nice.. i also find it difficult to play fps shooting game on controller. nv like their right analog for left right , left analog for up down . alight finish i dead meat liao . haha . maybe i just lack of practice :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Taunee

Reaction score
haha nice nice.. i also find it difficult to play fps shooting game on controller. nv like their right analog for left right , left analog for up down . alight finish i dead meat liao . haha . maybe i just lack of practice :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

actually if you keep playing, very soon you will get used to it. At first i play also very hard.

Rheopaipo

Reaction score
hi all, wanna ask rakuten is offering PS4 500GB Console Camera Bundle with 2 Controllers FREE Console Protector (Singapore Model) after 20% off @$631.20 a gd buy ?

InnovaIQ

Banned
Reaction score
hi all, wanna ask rakuten is offering PS4 500GB Console Camera Bundle with 2 Controllers FREE Console Protector (Singapore Model) after 20% off @$631.20 a gd buy ?

bro...............simi rink?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>????? SIC leh............

w3nj13

Reaction score

It's a good buy with the 20% considering a ps4 controller is 80+, unless you want to play with someone else with the extra controller, get the w/o camera, w/o extra controller to save some costs :)

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

after 20% off shouldnt be 631.20

go to the lowest price in rautken
and check out with the coupon code
pls op for self collect.

Rheopaipo

Reaction score
It's a good buy with the 20% considering a ps4 controller is 80+, unless you want to play with someone else with the extra controller, get the w/o camera, w/o extra controller to save some costs :)

thks bro !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.