Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

raynerho

Reaction score
Just tried to make payment for 12 items at CGW. Am a prime member till sept 2015, but was charge $9 for consolidation. Glitch in their site? Anyone can confirm they are experiencing this too?

demandous

Reaction score
order from amazon, i used borderlinx, they ship to me using DHL, 3 day reach my house!

Nice, will try it for next order. Was stuck betweem vpost and borderlinx previously... but was tempted by the misleading advertisement by vpost for xmas delivery.

Anyone else ordered via vpost before 12 dec but didnt receive their packages before xmas?

qsgsgs

Reaction score
Nice, will try it for next order. Was stuck betweem vpost and borderlinx previously... but was tempted by the misleading advertisement by vpost for xmas delivery.

Anyone else ordered via vpost before 12 dec but didnt receive their packages before xmas?

Tracking by UPS says delivered on 7 december until now they can't find my package. Anyone else like this? They still try to blame UPS. screwed up service.

demandous

Reaction score
Tracking by UPS says delivered on 7 december until now they can't find my package. Anyone else like this? They still try to blame UPS. screwed up service.

I was thinking if we can report to CASE.
They said committed to deliver but never say what happens if they didnt commit

expositox

Reaction score
CGW said that their express takes 3-5 biz days?
q9dpvOq.jpg

If it's according to their estimation, it's 7 biz days. And I suay suay had to coincide with a PH + 2 weekends so in total took me 12 freaking days :s22:

Thank god I didn't pay a single cent for this.
oQ0P9Sh.jpg

Or maybe they prioritized paying customers first :s13:

demandous

Reaction score
CGW said that their express takes 3-5 biz days?
q9dpvOq.jpg

If it's according to their estimation, it's 7 biz days. And I suay suay had to coincide with a PH + 2 weekends so in total took me 12 freaking days :s22:

Eh? Good leh, at least it's on time. They never over-commit. Although different ppl have great experiences with cgw/borderlinx/taobao... seems like nobody has great experiences with vpost. Haha

demandous

Reaction score
Waaa free shipping!?

Can share if cgw has conceirge services?

Cant believe i paid vShop4u so much for delivery. Should have just paid borderlinx that 5% conceirge fees.

expositox

Reaction score
Waaa free shipping!?

Can share if cgw has conceirge services?

Cant believe i paid vShop4u so much for delivery. Should have just paid borderlinx that 5% conceirge fees.

Yep cgw has.
Register a new DBS card with them got free CGW$10, then Black Friday idk why they give me a free CGW$10 also (my item not even purchased during Black Friday).
So free lor hahaha not bad, they're making a loss serving me this customer.

N

Reaction score
Eh? Good leh, at least it's on time. They never over-commit. Although different ppl have great experiences with cgw/borderlinx/taobao... seems like nobody has great experiences with vpost. Haha

its just the holidays making the days feel soooo long. at least the courier is very polite and responsive in Singapore, and got people pick up the phone and give accurate information.

my item plus repack (save money) , plus weekend, plus christmas and boxing day, stuck there almost 10 days already. What to do, their union so strong...not like ours only sell FMCG and build club for FT.

sometimes i would say to myself, if only pay a bit more, no need to suffer this nonsense.... now paid a bit more (compared to other shippers) and less nonsense lor. :) if you think about how much you saved, it would make you smile.

Last edited:

guitarunited

Reaction score
guys i need some help!!

i just bought 13 tees and sent to my address from Borderlinx. Borderlinx will repack it for me for free. But can someone with experience tell me an estimate of how much it will weigh and cost?

HELP PLEASE!

N

Reaction score
guys i need some help!!

i just bought 13 tees and sent to my address from Borderlinx. Borderlinx will repack it for me for free. But can someone with experience tell me an estimate of how much it will weigh and cost?

HELP PLEASE!

go comgateway, and have a look at the weight estimates.

dnlei123

Reaction score
guys i need some help!!

HELP PLEASE!

Sometimes, Weight really depends on the material & Size(XS, S or XL?) of the tee. Like women tees can be quite thin so weighs lighter. Pretty logical for Sizing matter weight, bigger size, more cloth area, heavier weight la :s13:

Generally, it should be : 300g~400g (per mens tee), <300g (per womens/child tees)

So 400g x 13 = More than 5KG - 6KG

N

Reaction score
if u declare then confirm got..... dun luxury stuff and try to hiong then ok liao

especially after that lady was used as a public example of tax exemption. really a poor thing. problem is, sell as mint, got to discount. sell as brand new, get investigated.

must be have offended somebody. frequent flyers do this business all the time...

weiyang76

Master Member
Reaction score
Lousy service from 65daigou. Please avoid at all cost!!!!

1 time try you out will do.
Smlj services from you.
Took so long to update.
Till now my items all not here.
Keep saying on the way.

No more 65daigou.

I rather pay more to cgw for peace of mind.

**** you 65daigou, **** you!!!

Amazing reminder for everybody in 2015.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.