The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sogatda

Reaction score
claymation quite hard to wash away... yes its water soluble, but not quite imo. Try using conditioner than shampoo for better results. But best is still a pote/kanebo combo.

selling barely used claymation for $22! pm me for pics

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy 2015!

Some personal feedback on hair wax for a start in 2015.

E.B.L Taste Matt Finish Hair Clay
ebl_forced_finalizing_hair_clay_80g_1419579729_1ad3f011.jpg

- Pleasant nice smell
- Sticky on hair after apply
- Harden very fast upon applying on hair
- Able to create slight volume and strong holding strength for short to medium hair length

Vantachi Hair Clay
vantachi_hair_clay_1410697233_bcf819c5.jpg

- Sticky on hand but not on hair after apply
- Able to re-create the hairstyle easily
- Able to create slight volume and strong holding strength for short hair length
- Moderate holding strength for medium hair length

HDF Sponge Wax
Sponge%20Wax%20-%20Shop%20Details%20Page%20%28260x487%29.jpg

- Moderate holding strength for short hair length

HDF Qucksand
Quicksand%20-%20Shop%20Details%20Page%20%28260x487%29.jpg

- Able to create great volume for short to medium hair length
- Very weak holding strength even for short hair length

HDF Claymation
Claymation%20-%20Shop%20Details%20Page%20%28260%20x%20487%29_0.jpg

- Able to create slight volume for short to medium hair length

All the above products are easy to wash with 1 to 2 pumps of shampoo.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ş͉̘̺̝̫̘̗̟̮̩̞̳̓̈́́͛͒ͦ̆̈́̑̿͢t̛ͫͧ͒̓ͦ͗ͤͬ̿͒̈́҉̩͕͙̭̺̲̯͇̲̬̖̲͔̯̳͍̰͢͠ͅi̸̡̜͓̼͈̭̭͕͖̘̤͔̣̣̬̭̼͌̐̔̉̈́̄̿ͫͬͭ̿̉̏ͭ̓̂ͧ͂̚͢͡͝ͅl̡̠̖͎̞̞ͨͧ̓͒ͨ̋ͭ̀̿͂ͤͥ̈ͤ̓̓̍̀̚̕l̷̷̡͙̫͓͈̠̻̪͈̤̞̰ͧ̂̀̈́̈́̚̕
ͦͨ̊̆̆̂̔ͩ̇̓̿͛̍҉̸̤̰̘̮̥̘pͧͩ̅ͬ̐̋̈́̾̌ͯ̐̔͟҉̢͎͇̙̲̦̭̺͚̭̳̣͓̫͈̗̺͔͎̩̕r̷̵̜̼̼͈̙̦̯̮͇͔͈̼͓̯͕̮̩ͯ̃ͪͮ̾̓ͩͫ͆̋̓ͫ̒͟͠ͅe̱̯̫̘̼̥̘̮̮͚̬̠̞̻͆ͫ̈ͧͫ͑̃̋̈͋ͦ̀ͅfͫͫ͌͂ͣ͑̑͗ͥ̌̀̀́͂̏̽͐͟͏͇̩̗̻̳̮̙̼͈͈̝͔̟̺̫͓̘͓ę̶̦͉͍̋ͩ̈͑͠͡͠ŗ̶̣̯́̈́̂͌ͨͣͯ̇̄ͤ́͜ͅͅ
̪̦͉͙͙͓̰̻͍̮͔̳̭̙͔͒̄̍͑̌̃̕͟t̡͇͇̯͓̘̯̣̦͙̻͖̾͌ͣ̎̊͒͋ͭͤͫͭ̆ͫ͞ḩ̵̛̦̫̥̦̘͖̳̻͌̊̉͗ͮ͑ͩ̑̏̍ͨ̿͑ͦͪͩ͛̚͝į͇̜̤̗̯̤̪̘͍͍̰̫͙̲͔̱͈̼̹ͥͯ͒̉ͩ̄͌ͬͦͭ͌̑̇ͨͣ͢͠sͧ͊̊̄͗ͥͧ͂̅̈̀͗̌ͥͩ҉̸͈̱̮̝̭̤̯͎̺͢͠͞
̷̸̵̵̵̝̜̥̜͔̩̥̻ͭͫͯ̒ṱ̴̡̡̲̳̘̫̮͙͔̼̾̎̋̉̐ͪ̇̆͆ͭ̉͋́͆ͯ̈̃̅ͨ͘ͅy̧̢̥̻̣̘̬̯̱͔ͨ͑̉ͪ̐ͩ́̎ͨͩͦͨͩ̒̚͟͞p͒̍̅͑̎̎̈̑͛̍̿ͤ͛̃́͏̵̥͙̰̹̝̦̯̼̙̙͖͔͉̪͘͟͞ͅẻ̷́͂ͫ̌͆̽̌̀̍̾̂̎͌͊̆̐͒̚҉҉̸̞̰͘ͅ
͂͛ͧ͆͗ͣ͂̓̌ͣͥ̍͌͏̴̵͖̖̺͎̫͎͉͈̱͈̞ş͉̘̺̝̫̘̗̟̮̩̞̳̓̈́́͛͒ͦ̆̈́̑̿͢t̛ͫͧ͒̓ͦ͗ͤͬ̿͒̈́҉̩͕͙̭̺̲̯͇̲̬̖̲͔̯̳͍̰͢͠ͅi̸̡̜͓̼͈̭̭͕͖̘̤͔̣̣̬̭̼͌̐̔̉̈́̄̿ͫͬͭ̿̉̏ͭ̓̂ͧ͂̚͢͡͝ͅl̡̠̖͎̞̞ͨͧ̓͒ͨ̋ͭ̀̿͂ͤͥ̈ͤ̓̓̍̀̚̕l̷̷̡͙̫͓͈̠̻̪͈̤̞̰ͧ̂̀̈́̈́̚̕
ͦͨ̊̆̆̂̔ͩ̇̓̿͛̍҉̸̤̰̘̮̥̘pͧͩ̅ͬ̐̋̈́̾̌ͯ̐̔͟҉̢͎͇̙̲̦̭̺͚̭̳̣͓̫͈̗̺͔͎̩̕r̷̵̜̼̼͈̙̦̯̮͇͔͈̼͓̯͕̮̩ͯ̃ͪͮ̾̓ͩͫ͆̋̓ͫ̒͟͠ͅe̱̯̫̘̼̥̘̮̮͚̬̠̞̻͆ͫ̈ͧͫ͑̃̋̈͋ͦ̀ͅfͫͫ͌͂ͣ͑̑͗ͥ̌̀̀́͂̏̽͐͟͏͇̩̗̻̳̮̙̼͈͈̝͔̟̺̫͓̘͓ę̶̦͉͍̋ͩ̈͑͠͡͠ŗ̶̣̯́̈́̂͌ͨͣͯ̇̄ͤ́͜ͅͅ
̪̦͉͙͙͓̰̻͍̮͔̳̭̙͔͒̄̍͑̌̃̕͟t̡͇͇̯͓̘̯̣̦͙̻͖̾͌ͣ̎̊͒͋ͭͤͫͭ̆ͫ͞ḩ̵̛̦̫̥̦̘͖̳̻͌̊̉͗ͮ͑ͩ̑̏̍ͨ̿͑ͦͪͩ͛̚͝į͇̜̤̗̯̤̪̘͍͍̰̫͙̲͔̱͈̼̹ͥͯ͒̉ͩ̄͌ͬͦͭ͌̑̇ͨͣ͢͠sͧ͊̊̄͗ͥͧ͂̅̈̀͗̌ͥͩ҉̸͈̱̮̝̭̤̯͎̺͢͠͞
̷̸̵̵̵̝̜̥̜͔̩̥̻ͭͫͯ̒ṱ̴̡̡̲̳̘̫̮͙͔̼̾̎̋̉̐ͪ̇̆͆ͭ̉͋́͆ͯ̈̃̅ͨ͘ͅy̧̢̥̻̣̘̬̯̱͔ͨ͑̉ͪ̐ͩ́̎ͨͩͦͨͩ̒̚͟͞p͒̍̅͑̎̎̈̑͛̍̿ͤ͛̃́͏̵̥͙̰̹̝̦̯̼̙̙͖͔͉̪͘͟͞ͅẻ̷́͂ͫ̌͆̽̌̀̍̾̂̎͌͊̆̐͒̚҉҉̸̞̰͘ͅ
͂͛ͧ͆͗ͣ͂̓̌ͣͥ̍͌͏̴̵͖̖̺͎̫͎͉͈̱͈̞ş͉̘̺̝̫̘̗̟̮̩̞̳̓̈́́͛͒ͦ̆̈́̑̿͢t̛ͫͧ͒̓ͦ͗ͤͬ̿͒̈́҉̩͕͙̭̺̲̯͇̲̬̖̲͔̯̳͍̰͢͠ͅi̸̡̜͓̼͈̭̭͕͖̘̤͔̣̣̬̭̼͌̐̔̉̈́̄̿ͫͬͭ̿̉̏ͭ̓̂ͧ͂̚͢͡͝ͅl̡̠̖͎̞̞ͨͧ̓͒ͨ̋ͭ̀̿͂ͤͥ̈ͤ̓̓̍̀̚̕l̷̷̡͙̫͓͈̠̻̪͈̤̞̰ͧ̂̀̈́̈́̚̕
͂͛ͧ͆͗ͣ͂̓̌ͣͥ̍͌͏̴̵͖̖̺͎̫͎͉͈̱͈̞

sogatda

Reaction score
new year tip: u can achieve silver fox shine with gd too. Just apply GD to your damp hair and blow dry.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new year tip: u can achieve silver fox shine with gd too. Just apply GD to your damp hair and blow dry.

Great sharing. Didnt't know about it. But i tried applying SF before blow drying. It is quite good actually

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
Happy 2015!

Some personal feedback on hair wax for a start in 2015.

E.B.L Taste Matt Finish Hair Clay
ebl_forced_finalizing_hair_clay_80g_1419579729_1ad3f011.jpg

- Pleasant nice smell
- Sticky on hair after apply
- Harden very fast upon applying on hair
- Able to create slight volume and strong holding strength for short to medium hair length

Vantachi Hair Clay
vantachi_hair_clay_1410697233_bcf819c5.jpg

- Sticky on hand but not on hair after apply
- Able to re-create the hairstyle easily
- Able to create slight volume and strong holding strength for short hair length
- Moderate holding strength for medium hair length

HDF Sponge Wax
Sponge%20Wax%20-%20Shop%20Details%20Page%20%28260x487%29.jpg

HDF Qucksand
Quicksand%20-%20Shop%20Details%20Page%20%28260x487%29.jpg

- Able to create great volume for short to medium hair length
- Very weak holding strength even for short hair length

HDF Claymation
Claymation%20-%20Shop%20Details%20Page%20%28260%20x%20487%29_0.jpg

- Able to create slight volume for short to medium hair length

All the above products are easy to wash with 1 to 2 pumps of shampoo.

Can share where to buy these please? Left my half bottle of Gold Digger in the gym and hence now need to find new product to buy ☹☹☹

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can share where to buy these please? Left my half bottle of Gold Digger in the gym and hence now need to find new product to buy ☹☹☹

You can check out ThePrettyJerk, Hairy Portal, Hotally or Luxola.

Note: I only purchased from ThePrettyJerk and Hairy Portal, and another bro purchased from Luxola previously. Not too sure about Hotally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.