[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got good recommendation on removing those hairline scratches on the glossy part ah? knn i go gei kiang wipe it, then now got those hairline scratch. cannot see unless you really look into it but damn gao wei :(

pacgov

Banned
Reaction score
anyone got good recommendation on removing those hairline scratches on the glossy part ah? knn i go gei kiang wipe it, then now got those hairline scratch. cannot see unless you really look into it but damn gao wei :(

wait for when they sell official stickers for the PS4.

Just paste the sticker over it.

It looks like those limited edition PS4

foxedition.jpg

:s22::s22:

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wait for when they sell official stickers for the PS4.

Just paste the sticker over it.

It looks like those limited edition PS4

foxedition.jpg

:s22::s22:

But this kind hor when you take it out the glue stick onto the glossy part even worse sia.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

scratch will come sooner or later don worry la bro :s12:

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Europe PS+ game for Jan

• inFAMOUS: First Light (PS4)
  • The Swapper (PS4)
  • Prototype 2 (PS3)
  • Duck Tales Remastered (PS3)
  • Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (Vita)
  • Whoa Dave! (Vita)

US likely the same. And Asia might get the same PS4 games.

Vincent87

Reaction score

Dun worry a out scratches, I do saw some shop selling 3rd party faceplate.. and sony already announced faceplate accessories is coming soon or maybe it's already in the market.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
POSTED 1 JANUARY

A holiday thank you

An important message for all PSN members
Hi everyone, Happy New Year! Since access to PlayStation Network was impacted during the holidays, we wanted to show our appreciation for your patience by offering all PlayStation Plus members that had an active membership or free trial on December 25th a membership extension of five days. The extension will be automatically applied, so no action is necessary to receive the extension. We will post additional information here on the blog when the extension becomes available. If your membership or trial ends before the extension is available, you will receive five days of Plus to enjoy once the extension becomes available (we will notify you when).

In addition, sometime this month we will announce that for a limited time, we will be offering a 10 percent discount code good for a one-time discount off a total cart purchase in the PlayStation Store as a thank you to ALL PSN members.

The discount can be used towards great content available on PS Store including blockbuster new releases, award winning indie games, game add-ons and season passes, and an enormous selection of TV and Movies.

In case you missed it, click here to read about the great games included in the January 2015 PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection lineup.

Thanks again to all our loyal PlayStation fans and welcome to our newest console owners. Wishing you all a very Happy Holiday

Curry sauce

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finished da liao... whats next ? thinking of getting GTA.. but already completed it on my ps3

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$451.20 when I recontract my fibre broadband after 24 months...some more got 6 month free subscription for the Fibre plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.