NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qosmix

Reaction score
For those who got a call for smu interview, what courses did u guys apply for?

darthllord

Reaction score
SMU interview

Received an email few days back to attend interview at SMU on Thursday morning for information systems management course.

Qosmix

Reaction score
For ISM course

May i know whats your gpa & o levelS?

Edit: as well as what course were you from and when did you apply? Just curious to see whether they select based on when you submitted your application

Last edited:

darthllord

Reaction score
May i know whats your gpa & o levelS?

Edit: as well as what course were you from and when did you apply? Just curious to see whether they select based on when you submitted your application

GPA: 3.85
O Levels: 10 (after deduction)
Course: Computer Engineering

Invited for early admissions to SMU. Applied around october.

fixierspray

Reaction score
hi guys, NUS and NTU applications opening this sunday for poly!

anyone has tips/advice for NUS vs NTU comp sci? pondering over these two uni for CS :s22:

ilovesushi

Reaction score
Hey,
I am currently at my poly final year
cGPA is 3.99 (non biz related Dip)
O lvl: L1R4 11 raw(Eng C5, A/E maths A1)
Pls rate my chance for
NUS: Business Admin
NTU: Business

Thank you!~:s13::s13:

Last edited:

caoreturns

Reaction score
Hey, just sharing some input with regards to admission. Applied for NTU/SMU biz in december 2014 (both early admissions), waiting for NUS applications to open.

Sch/course: Temasek Polytechnic, AMS.
cGPA: 3.93
Olevels: l1r4 13 raw

NTU biz consist of 10 mins essay writing and interview, hardest interview question was "How do you think the sch can commemorate SG50?". Essay was 300 words random topics ranging from "singapore education system" to "what are your life goals"

Received offer from NTU on 19th Jan, heading down for SMU interview this friday yet to receive their confirmation email anyone else received their confirmation email?

FxCorsair

Reaction score
Hi all, need your opinion, heres some info:

5th sem cGPA: 3.62
L1r4 raw: 11

What do you think are my chances of getting into nus fass? Am i better off just trying for say ntu public policy instead(10th percentile 3.63). Anyone here from ntu public policy? Any prerequistes?

Good luck to all those applying! seems like alot of people here are better gpa-wise compared to me.. sigh :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.