[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wont so suay one la :(

My PS4, PS Vita, tablets all no warranty one from Amazon. So far so good. Buy with good faith!

kelx01

Reaction score
Just went Clementi West outlet. They still got like 2 sets of the GTA 5 bundle pack. The Season's Greeting bundle pack got plenty left.

FYI to anyone interested.

Last edited:

LeeKwangSoo

Reaction score
hi guys, couldnt find a proper forum to post and found this thread. anyone knows how to connect the ps4 to a monitor with just VGA port? tried the HDMI - VGA adapter but not working. thanks in advance!

ahjunlah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in PS4 with 2 controllers.

Warranty till sept 2015.

Pm me your offer.

Thanks!

Cloudi

Reaction score
hi guys, couldnt find a proper forum to post and found this thread. anyone knows how to connect the ps4 to a monitor with just VGA port? tried the HDMI - VGA adapter but not working. thanks in advance!

just buy the DVI to HDMI cable from amazon. Using it to play ps4

LeeKwangSoo

Reaction score
how does the thing look like? can share link? I want to connect my console to monitor and comp speakers.

hi there, i gotten something similar to the pictures below. if you want audio then get the one with the audio port. but this one dont work for my ps4 whereas it worked for some on youtube, so i ordered the powered one from taobao because amazon dont ship that item to singapore, still waiting but fingers crossed!

non-powered with audio port:
563162_BB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg

powered, with audio port which i ordered but waiting for it:
TB2FNHqbFXXXXbCXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!1029655419.jpg_430x430q90.jpg

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys I m setting up my ps4 now...used the same ps3 sg Psn to login and then how to have the US Psn huh?
Create 2nd user as US Psn? Using another email address?

Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I m setting up my ps4 now...used the same ps3 sg Psn to login and then how to have the US Psn huh?
Create 2nd user as US Psn? Using another email address?

create a new USA psn account and login to your ps4 and set ps4 as your primary device...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.