Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Based on the budget. N the warranty its offering n also the in house warranty given.

Midea even single split the perform not as good than others brand, but not sure for multi split unit.

In China lesser ppls are using multi split also..
The only sg have it markets.

Just good luck to you.

ipaq4444

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like my house in JB for all in under separate unit.
This photos is taken long time ago.
For my living hall was 24va & every room for 10va so fa so good.
1E651168-4D11-482A-AA73-B698DAA43748_zps3a1460a8.jpg

In sg have no choice, space an issue.
Multi split will do.
B52C41CB-AF78-4071-9515-0A927D60EC0D_zpsqxpnaomp.jpg

if like that it is very much more expensive to install?
since both the compressor no need so big?

if 3 room each 10btu need a 18 btu compressor?
What about living room that need a 24 btu?

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
if like that it is very much more expensive to install?
since both the compressor no need so big?

if 3 room each 10btu need a 18 btu compressor?
What about living room that need a 24 btu?

Actually in Sg just follow the HDB info for 3 room type for 2 bedroom for 10k & living 12k good enough

4 Room type : 3 bedroom for 10k & living room 18k.
5 Room type : master room for 12k & 2 bedroom for 10k & living for 24k.

Then 3a28va compressor for sys 3 & sys 4 good enough.
Option for 4a38va compressor for 5 room type.

desmoning

Reaction score
Midea even single split the perform not as good than others brand, but not sure for multi split unit.

In China lesser ppls are using multi split also..
The only sg have it markets.

Just good luck to you.

Understand that. But there a guy who used midea in here. Dunno whether he still around here discussion.

zeppelin

Reaction score
A living proof, this is what my Panasonic Inverter split unit can do. I replaced my 10 years old non inverter Sanyo. Still in good condition. But OMG! Save my electicity bill by half. And with that saving I can buy another 2 to 3 unit in the future. So don't really care weather it can last 10 years or not. So the inverter works non ********.

Look at my February electrical consumption bar graph compare to previous months.

2.jpg

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
A living proof, this is what my Panasonic Inverter split unit can do. I replaced my 10 years old non inverter Sanyo. Still in good condition. But OMG! Save my electicity bill by half. And with that saving I can buy another 2 to 3 unit in the future. So don't really care weather it can last 10 years or not. So the inverter works non ********.

Look at my February electrical consumption bar graph compare to previous months.

2.jpg

Good job, but seem today still have a lot user claims his non inverter can last few more year.

They wanted for repair, but not consider change to inverter.
My flat upper unit they still used that window unit today and never going for repair, the water drop can hear from my bedroom. Damn sad

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But saving will only happened if you on all the spilt unit for inverter air con ?

terumo

Reaction score
To Jeremy1,
Savings will be significant regardless of whether you on all units (assume 3) or 1 only.

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for aircon system2, wondering which is the current offer and which to go for, for long term, only masterrooom will on mostly, the other room dont on often one, probably rarely

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for aircon system2, wondering which is the current offer and which to go for, for long term, only masterrooom will on mostly, the other room dont on often one, probably rarely

Mitsubishi Starmex....................joined me. :s12:

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Does it include 5 years warranty and installation and bracket cost. And thicker armaflex ? Haha

mark lim

Reaction score
Daikin super multi hw

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find much info on it.

Anyone has experience with daikin super multi hw. The multi split that comes with a water heater for efficiency. Daikin

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find much info on it.

Anyone has experience with daikin super multi hw. The multi split that comes with a water heater for efficiency. Daikin

I am a daikin users forever. No experience with this but I like their designs compared to others.

As with all new tech, one need to try. If I am you I will go for it. If you dont then it will be years later before you will get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.