[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aetos does security

spf do investigations too as u move up the rank where got same

gamerx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not too surprised lah. Even before Cisco split into Aetos and Certis Cisco, they were already poaching experienced officers from SPF. Now that there two players in the market, the demand should be higher than before.

tokyowhite

Master Member
Reaction score
SPF payouts also qte gd:

Sign-On Bonus

New officers with Full GCE 'A' Level or diploma[4] qualification will be paid a sign-on bonus of $10,000 on appointment to the Sergeant rank. There will be a bond of 2 years for the sign-on bonus, effective from the date of appointment.

[4]International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School Diploma, NAFA diploma, LASALLE diploma and diplomas from the 5 local polytechnics.

WHAT OTHER BONUSES AND BENEFITS ARE THERE?

Retention Bonus Payout

New officers can look forward to attractive retention bonus payouts that reward a longer career with the SPF. You will enjoy payouts ranging from $30,000 to $50,000 over the first 13 years of service.

INVEST Retention Payout

Every year for your first 10 years of service, MHA will contribute 1 to 1.5 months of gross salary into you INVEST Retention Account. You will receive a portion of this payout in your 6th, 8th, 10th and 12th year in service.
INVEST Retirement Package

As a uniformed officer, you will also be eligible for retirement benefits under the INVEST Scheme. A contribution of 7.75% of your gross salary will be credited monthly into your retirement account, starting from your 7th year in service. This money will be invested to earn investment returns. Upon retirement, you can withdraw the full sum in your account.
Benefits

Annual leave of 28 - 35 days
Annual medical leave of 14 days or 60 days with hospitalisation
Degree/Diploma sponsorship[]
Annual study leave of 12 days[5]
Retention payments and Retirement Benefits
Class 3 driving licence
Subsidised medical and dental benefits

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
u keep standing outside on guard duty u tell me what are the prospects 10 years later?

u'll probably be an asp doing some high profile case by then

Hmmm i tink if Singaporean join auxiliary will become supervisor like tat leh coz there are too many Malaysian in auxiliary already.

jackasshole3

Reaction score
Hmmm i tink if Singaporean join auxiliary will become supervisor like tat leh coz there are too many Malaysian in auxiliary already.

Not so easy.. I went interview in aetos. I thought I would start off with rank of corporal (as I have completed my ns in spf) but no.. Say lan lan start with constable(kosong on shoulder) but offcoz they got say because you are Singaporean, your promotion would be faster and Bla Bla.
Still join those security Malaysian trooper la.. Unless you got degree and **** then can be supervisor of the team

Alphina

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12hrs shift. 1hr before start shift. 1-2hrs after shift. Not worth the money. Eat and sleep only got 8hours. Travel and buy things only got 2hrs. That's for SPF. Anyone going to sign. Better off go airforce.

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12hrs shift. 1hr before start shift. 1-2hrs after shift. Not worth the money. Eat and sleep only got 8hours. Travel and buy things only got 2hrs. That's for SPF. Anyone going to sign. Better off go airforce.

That is why they have so many annual leave to compensate for their long working hours.

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whatever future promised

Don't buy

Becoz it's all in the future

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya that why i dont like sign on spf..

You die man,end shift must this and that ever longer

darkiemen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aetos Auxiliary Police:
209q4bs.jpg

SPF:
2mnn7up.jpg

Funny sia my best fren who is a Diploma holder keep telling me he want join SPF coz of passion and higher pay than his peers :s13:.

Now xia suay liao lor, all the Malaysian SPM holder and holding no rank at Aetos entry salary higher than SPF de Sgt and Cpl.

Where in the world is Auxiliary Police's salary higher than the country's own police force ah? :s11::s11:

Source:
1) Auxiliary Police Officers (ARMED) | Aetos
2) SPF - More Than Just A Job

no wonder................

jackasshole3

Reaction score
You can't use all of them at all. LLST.

I think you all don't understand how spf work shift. Coming from SPF as ns let limpey clarify. Spf only work 4days per week. Morning shift, next day night shift, and next two is off off. That's right! Let it sink in. Who say spf no life to enjoy. Siao laio la if you think spf officer work everyday

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you all don't understand how spf work shift. Coming from SPF as ns let limpey clarify. Spf only work 4days per week. Morning shift, next day night shift, and next two is off off. That's right! Let it sink in. Who say spf no life to enjoy. Siao laio la if you think spf officer work everyday

I only kpkb if got in service burn up one off day :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.