Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netiya1987

Reaction score
I bought it system 3 from AllBest, the boss said from supplier doing offer and zero cent for upgrade into Zen White color one.. Then I place it at living room..

Very nice Wow

94094170-B98A-484B-A910-CA6BFB2229D1_zps1ssltv1v.jpg

Very nice this zen white..but how the warranty?

Netiya1987

Reaction score
Look like blower motor fault

Wiring also can be the happen

Is it common for Fujitsu aircon not?? I heard from other that some fujitsu installed less than 2mth have the some problem. And the PCB is not under cover for warranty... Anyone heard anything on fujitsu aircon or where to get the fujitsu for repair. As the fujitsu is not the same as the fujitsu singapore cos they only handle laptop.

Last edited:

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Is it common for Fujitsu aircon not?? I heard from other that some fujitsu installed less than 2mth have the some problem. And the PCB is not under cover for warranty... Anyone heard anything on fujitsu aircon or where to get the fujitsu for repair. As the fujitsu is not the same as the fujitsu singapore cos they only handle laptop.

Fujitsu I guess worst that midea Aircon.
But my flat resale that pre-owner also installed system 2 Fujitsu non-inverter, end out never bother and changed away to Mit Starmex :)

Last time my unit, the remote can't function at all, after use the FCU press on start manually.

Also sometime on the blower cashing can easily blow out chip-off smaller pieces of cashing material just a debris.

Reaction score
im torn between panasonic sys 4 and mitsubishi starmex...the panansonic sys 4 comes at 3600 (plus 200 ntuc voucher). 22 piping, and 1/2inch insulation, 16mm pipes. best price ive seen after searching up..starmex comes to about 3850

im just wondering if starmex is just all advertisement. if panasonic is equally good in quality then no point going mainstream

400 dollars )with the ntuc vouhcers is substantially cheaper...and from what i hear panasonic is as good as mitsu (from 3/4 aircon fellows ive talked to who say mitsu is just marketed mroe)

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
im torn between panasonic sys 4 and mitsubishi starmex...the panansonic sys 4 comes at 3600 (plus 200 ntuc voucher). 22 piping, and 1/2inch insulation, 16mm pipes. best price ive seen after searching up..starmex comes to about 3850

im just wondering if starmex is just all advertisement. if panasonic is equally good in quality then no point going mainstream

400 dollars )with the ntuc vouhcers is substantially cheaper...and from what i hear panasonic is as good as mitsu (from 3/4 aircon fellows ive talked to who say mitsu is just marketed mroe)

Don't compare to quality of made by Pana..

If the Aircon man after take out & services they will realise what Pana pvc grade and parts made by.

After look at ME starmex internal FCU design structure and parts compartment, guaranty you won't look back on Pana again.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
you mean mitsu is so much better in energy savings?

Wanna know more energy saving and higher EER.

Just do a own calculation from standard capacity = total BTU/Watt = EER.

So far Mit Starmex compressor was winner over others brand compressor packaged.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come you know so much about Mitsubishi Starmex ?

25 degree also quite cold, don't know is it ok to increase to 26......................:s8:

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
How come you know so much about Mitsubishi Starmex ?

25 degree also quite cold, don't know is it ok to increase to 26......................:s8:

You meant me?

My living hall yesterday just decrease to 24C and feels like a bit faster cold down

This is ur 1st Aircon?

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You meant me?

My living hall yesterday just decrease to 24C and feels like a bit faster cold down

This is ur 1st Aircon?

Yup.

My 2nd one, my first one is a National non inverter which last me 10 years.

Beside, I am not wearing clothing at home.

What's is your fan setting at 24 ?

Last edited:

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Yup.

My 2nd one, my first one is a National non inverter which last me 10 years.

Beside, I am not wearing clothing at home.

Ok same as me.. At home not wearing shirt n even sleep.

So you can't compare to Pana.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Yes, that's why it's also in my list of aircon buying that time.

National was better, after switch to panasonic not as good already, cause the main focusing not on Aircon anymore.

Unlike ME just few thing now.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
National was better, after switch to panasonic not as good already, cause the main focusing not on Aircon anymore.

Unlike ME just few thing now.

But are there from the same group of company ?

Because Mit Fridge is using Panasonic compressor.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
But are there from the same group of company ?

Because Mit Fridge is using Panasonic compressor.

Not really sure..
Actually panasonic inverter fridge was quite quiet like not runing.

But Mit fridge some made in Japan wow

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really sure..
Actually panasonic inverter fridge was quite quiet like not runing.

But Mit fridge some made in Japan wow

Because that day went to see a Mit Fridge behind and noticed that it's compressor stated Panasonic.

But maybe their high end model is using their own compressor.

And I just discovered my spoiled 10 years old Fisher and Payel Fridge compressor is made in Malaysia and not New Zealand.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Because that day went to see a Mit Fridge behind and noticed that it's compressor stated Panasonic.

But maybe their high end model is using their own compressor.

And I just discovered my spoiled 10 years old Fisher and Payel Fridge compressor is made in Malaysia and not New Zealand.

Thanks n nice sharing :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.