SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Elspeth

Master Member
Reaction score
Rather than booking IPTs for every sessions,
why not we book it as following under the new system:

Year 1
2 IPPT attempts
8 IPT sessions (where 1st session is IPT-IPPT)
Year 2
10 RT sessions (20-2-8=10)

Get paid for 13 sessions over the 2 years rather than 4 sessions over the 2 years? I hope I didn't miss out any new policies introduced.

so what youre sayinnn now is that irregardless u pass or fail ippt after changes implemented next mth apr even if u go ipt u fail ippt u still need to go rt following yr>? wtf man. like dat might as well fail str away dun go ipt and next yr go rt 20 session which is paid whereas yr ipt sessions isn't.
no discounts in rt sessions even u go ipt. stupid they goin back to sq 1. who wuld go ipt when they knw they gona fail and still have to go rt. both also 20 sessions in all. if u go ipt u dun get paid for the 10 sessions.

Elspeth

Master Member
Reaction score
first they allow us to excuse rt if we complete ipt 10 sessions. now they revert back to the super old sysstem.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now you get paid for all 10 ipt sessions as well.

and whether there is exemption from rt due to completion of ipt or not, in the end it is still the same cos:

with exemption from rt
year 2014: 10 ipt
year 2015: exempted from rt, new ippt window start, 10 ipt

without exemption from rt
year 2014: 10 ipt
year 2015: 10 rt (20-d)
year 2016: new ippt window

the exemption from rt due to completion of ipt does not mean you get to skip a calender year so regardless of which policy saf decided on, it is still 20 sessions in 2 years.

yosemi

Reaction score
anyone feel that the fist height push up is too hard?

is wide arm push arm counted also?

yosemi

Reaction score
for me the new ippt seem harder...
2.4 and pushup still hard for me, they just remove 2 station i can get 5 point easily thats all.. sbj and shuttle run

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
for me the new ippt seem harder...
2.4 and pushup still hard for me, they just remove 2 station i can get 5 point easily thats all.. sbj and shuttle run

I hate pushups. Not only is it harder to score with all that ridiculous scrutinizing, it doesn't actually train much of the upper body. Still prefer pullups.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
compared to pull-up, push-up is easier to train and easier to pass, but a lot harder to score a high score.

limhj3

Reaction score
Guys? just to clarify. I've read on this thread that you get paid for attending IPT? Why was my Eslip not credited for attending my past 8 IPT sessions? It seemed that only the 2 IPPT session was credited. PS: I took it between jan - feb 15

Calander

Reaction score
Guys? just to clarify. I've read on this thread that you get paid for attending IPT? Why was my Eslip not credited for attending my past 8 IPT sessions? It seemed that only the 2 IPPT session was credited. PS: I took it between jan - feb 15

it was mentioned in the news that IPTs will be paid for windows starting 1 Sep 14. u can look thru previous posts for the link.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.