NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishball123456

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here :s13: Last friday SMU called me to come for biz interview on April 11, but I don't remember the guy mentioning anything about the English test. Is it compulsory for everyone who's going for biz interview? I got A for GP but I'm still pretty nervous (aside the interview) since I haven't been writing proper essays for months :s22: Thanks ahead :D

Mine is on 11th too!

littlecredits

Reaction score
Nope, I hvn't yet too.. what's yours and your coursemate's results?

I got a 4 for internship which pulled my final results up to 3.66. I did ask the admissions lady during nus open house if they will consider internship results but they say they look more towards academic results. So that sucks, boo.

I don't know my coursemate's results (it's a competitive world lol) but she does lots of outside-of-school stuff which makes her credentials pretty amazing.

My friends tell me maybe it's cos they are processing based on alphabetical order and my surname is at the back. But we all know we are just trying to console ourselves.

It's April already and no news yet. Not a single call for interview etc. No offer from Ntu either. This waiting game is torturous!!

louislaw

Reaction score
help!

nus called me and asked me to go for interview next wednesday. for electrical engineering though. i dont know why ee also need interview one.
anyone same with me? may i know what will they ask?? a bit worried leh, since i am not a good speaker :look:

macchaaalatte

Reaction score
sure dun have 1 rah, the hcjc, njc, rjc peeps in my interview groups all feedback that they did not go thru compo/essay as they have GP A

Yay that's a relief :D Thanks a lot!!

Mine is on 11th too!

Haha I see. May I know what time your slot is? XD Mine is 12:40, not a very good timing i guess since the prof will prolly be sleepy lol

ahwang2323

Reaction score
my gpa is 3.56 from TP Olevels 22 points LOL, applied NTU Information engineering and Media.... any chance?

JasonMooWK

Reaction score
Mind to share what scholarships u have applied for?

I applied those normal public scholarship like SMU scholar's program, Nanyang scholarship, College Scholarship. I also applied for ASEAN scholarship because I'm a Malaysian. =)

happygigs

Reaction score
NTU Mathetimatics Sci interview

Hi! Has anybody went for the interview for Mathematics Science in NTU? Just got an email for the interview and was told that it would be a test. :s11:

dinobabes

Reaction score
Hi! Has anybody went for the interview for Mathematics Science in NTU? Just got an email for the interview and was told that it would be a test. :s11:

Hey happygigs, congrats on getting the interview!

I'm asking on behalf of my junior, who also applied for Mathematics Sciences NTU, who hasn't got any replied yet leh :C

What were your grades when u applied for it ah? & was it your first choice?

*patiently waiting for their acceptance*

happygigs

Reaction score
Hi, my GPA is 3.57 for 5th sem. How about yours? I think they should be contacting soon not to worry!

happygigs

Reaction score
Hey happygigs, congrats on getting the interview!

I'm asking on behalf of my junior, who also applied for Mathematics Sciences NTU, who hasn't got any replied yet leh :C

What were your grades when u applied for it ah? & was it your first choice?

*patiently waiting for their acceptance*

Hi! My GPA was 3.57 when I applied for it, and yup my first choice haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.