NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

dinobabes

Hi! My GPA was 3.57 when I applied for it, and yup my first choice haha :)

Ahh .. i see.
JC boy. Grades were ACD/B for 3H2/1H1.

hahah. kan chiong for him also. thanks for the reply!
hope he gets accepted C:

good luck to u too happygigs.

japtem

literally created acc to post here.
Any1 going for SMU interview on 15th april? Do pm thx :)

agent_719

Anybody got called up for nanyang scholarship interview already??

kkssin

Hihi

Gained quite a few good inputs from here. Thought that I should share :)

All my friends are from DBA
Friend #1: GPA 3.88, O Level Eng B3 and abv (not sure abt l1r4) got an offer from NUS (Biz Adm)
Friend #2: GPA 3.86, l1r4:12 (Eng C5), went for ntu interview on late March, Received offer from NBS (Biz) on 2April. Went for SMU interview on late March as well, no news yet.
Friend #3: GPA 3.96 , L1R4 single digit (not sure of the exact number) Received NBS (Accountancy) offer through early admission

Me: GPA 3.87, L1R4 13 (Eng C6), went for SMU(Acc) interview on Feb, NBS(Acc) interview on Early March, no news yet. Good Luck to all applicants!

PS: Here's my first post. :)

ilovesushi

6sems cGPA 3.99 (tp)
O level L1B4 11 (net)
still no news from NUS/NTU/SMU

anyone same as me?

photobuff

Bro relac leh. You dont need ''tok kong'' result to apply for scholarships one. I apply because i cant afford the school fees.....

Bro, if cannot afford tuition fees then apply for bursary. Scholarship is for those with excellent academic result. Since you are an international student, then bo bian you have to apply for tuition fee loan.

photobuff

If you did ok for interview then no problem lor. Sure get offers.

Gained quite a few good inputs from here. Thought that I should share :)

All my friends are from DBA
Friend #1: GPA 3.88, O Level Eng B3 and abv (not sure abt l1r4) got an offer from NUS (Biz Adm)
Friend #2: GPA 3.86, l1r4:12 (Eng C5), went for ntu interview on late March, Received offer from NBS (Biz) on 2April. Went for SMU interview on late March as well, no news yet.
Friend #3: GPA 3.96 , L1R4 single digit (not sure of the exact number) Received NBS (Accountancy) offer through early admission

Me: GPA 3.87, L1R4 13 (Eng C6), went for SMU(Acc) interview on Feb, NBS(Acc) interview on Early March, no news yet. Good Luck to all applicants!

PS: Here's my first post. :)

photobuff

Maybe hor you did not pass interview. You got put second or third choice?

I'm a Poly student.

GPA 3.80 (diploma with merit)
CCA role: member only
L1R4: 16 L1R5: 20 (English C6)

During the interview I was very nervous and I think I kind of screwed it up. What do you think of the chances of them accepting me?

whattoputhere

With a cgpa of 3.67 what are the chances of me entering NUS real estate? Kinda worried cause i havent gotten any notification from them yet!

kaiming72

With a cgpa of 3.67 what are the chances of me entering NUS real estate? Kinda worried cause i havent gotten any notification from them yet!

The igp states that gpa for 10th percentile for Nus real estate is 3.74 leh.. your 3.67 seems a bit too far fetched

okoktaec

Anyone got any offer or heard from NTU Comm Studies yet?? Heard that NTU takes really fast to process the applications and many of my friends got offers within a few days after their application. I've applied on 20th Mar but havent heard anything from them. Does this mean that I've very low chance? :( And what are the chances of me getting into my second choice Maths Econs if i hit the course IGP? Thanks guys! :)

JasonMooWK

Bro, if cannot afford tuition fees then apply for bursary. Scholarship is for those with excellent academic result. Since you are an international student, then bo bian you have to apply for tuition fee loan.

There is a scholarship solely for international students. ASEAN SCHOLARSHIP. If cannot then have to get bursary or loan luh. I am already owing the bank loan for my poly tuition fee so best if I can secure a scholarship. Haha. And yeah. No one knows how good is good for them. So just try my luck. :)

JasonMooWK

Just got a call from NUS to attend a discretionary admission interview for accoutancy course. So competitive uh NUS. The interview is 5 hours. LOL

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.