Official GTA 5 Thread

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought in Australia through Green Man Gaming with 30% off code...... paid USD$52.50

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PC version can increase draw distance and other detail ...
and 60fps framerate is outside console's capability ... more smoothness for action game

infact there was a recent patch for ps4 ... that reduced image quality to recover framerate .... there are before/after screenshot comparison the sandy tyre tracks and the rocks on railroad .... became more "flat" 2D looking

PC version can implement sweetFx to boost the graphics even more....

plus...... PC can mod....replace with real-life cars........ :D

Archie84

Reaction score
Thank you very much TS !!!

Can anyone show me where can i get the activation code to key into the rockstar code?

Archie84

Reaction score
Don't think i have the activation code, it stated it will release on 14/04/2015

louisoh

Banned
Reaction score
Limbei stupid.. Too eagar to get the preorder $ bonus end up realised tat its bo liao. :( paid original steam price somemore

Otokiru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think i have the activation code, it stated it will release on 14/04/2015

in the 2nd post, that forum, some ppl oso no get cdkey yet, u need wait awhile, i think they oos of keys, shld be restock soon... idk~

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i7 2.4ghz GF745M can play anot ah?
minimum quadcore cpu + capable graphics

laptop i7 may not be quadcore ... check the CPU model number got Q alphabet or not
that graphics confirm fail

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.