NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

isrida96

Reaction score
Just got a call earlier this morning from SMU to go down for interview.

Will a polo tee count as smart casual? Coz my other long sleeve shirt tore-.-

hey i think they did write the dress code in the email. for mine is professional attire

BoredPuck

Reaction score
Has anyone went for the SMU ISM interview, can you shed some light on what it is like? Heard there is a programming test this year.

Same sentiments. Anyone know how the SMU ISM interview process is going to be like?

Day_DreamerZ

Reaction score
My NUS application status changed from "Application Processing" to "Your Application has been processed." Anyone got the same status? Why is there no outcome?

scholar88

Reaction score
My NUS application status changed from "Application Processing" to "Your Application has been processed." Anyone got the same status? Why is there no outcome?

My status still remained at ''application processing'' What course did you applied for NUS?

zeelynne

Reaction score
I was a poly student that graduated last year too! :) Does your grades meet the IGP score? I've also included my relevant working experience & the voluntary work I'm involved in but I've yet to receive any notice from them..

Jiayou for the interview!! :D

Nope, my gpa was 3.72 but the IGP score was 3.76 if i'm not wrong haha
Hope you get a call soon too!!

okoktaec

Reaction score

How long did it take to get from 'Application Processing' to 'Processed'? From what i hear from others, it means that you will receive an outcome soon :)

SgJae08

Reaction score

Hi!

I believe your application status just changed to been processed today? (correct me if I am wrong) Based on my understanding, your result will be out tomorrow.

Good Luck!

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Yay juz received offer for my 1st choice RE-NUS few mins ago.. Both NUS & JA portals showing liao.. hahaha.. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.