iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
wah kao reno in elite dungeon is annoying me. pyramid me until i lose..... He move sooo fast

when you kena Pyramid, use unit to hit the victim to un-pyramid....
so far haven't kena pyramid whole team... at most two members at one time...

Last edited:

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
he too fast. my character hit ownself also keep on missing..... stupid sia

What stage are you trying and who are the characters that you brought and their level?

Mine is just borderline of level 30s for Cloud, Seth, Tifa and Tyro.
Brought Aerith for leveling up....

Main focus for this event should be using more physical attacks, so melee characters with high HP are preferred.

I'm using blade bash a lot and praying for paralysis....
lol, noob methodology...

Double Cut is the preferred attack recommended but I don't have honed ones... only one and unhoned....

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
For those who had gotten Aerith and thinking of why I should grind the event stages.....

The grinding offers chance to get two (three if you have 5 greater power orb) impt skills.... Quake & Break (+ Bladeblitz)....

alternatively, there's always power break, drain strike and elemental strike to consider equipping your team with...

for those into hardcore recovery team: raise, curaga is achievable....
for support: haste, wrath is good too......

And it's rumored that Terra event is coming out halfway through this event, so you might want to think about how to make use of your stamina and attention....

SofaKing

Reaction score
This event is really a good chance for everyone to farm and plan out their abilities, make good use of this opportunity!

shidenx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got aerith and her healing rod. Much better healer than white mage lol

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Got aerith and her healing rod. Much better healer than white mage lol

jinjelly.. I did like 5-6 10+1 pull yesterday with high hopes for the guard stick.....end up onli two 5 star..genji armour and the 5 star dagger..sianx.. dun was use $$$ liao. heartpain

shidenx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jinjelly.. I did like 5-6 10+1 pull yesterday with high hopes for the guard stick.....end up onli two 5 star..genji armour and the 5 star dagger..sianx.. dun was use $$$ liao. heartpain

I just suka suka use my mythril one time tio liao. Got the big big congratulations on screen I also Chua tio

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
I just suka suka use my mythril one time tio liao. Got the big big congratulations on screen I also Chua tio

I spend near to 200 bucks... onli got those 2 repeat 5 star.. my mood yesterday went from bad to worst. lol. nw I decided not to spend anymore $$$ on this games liao... spend too much ler>.<

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
I spend near to 200 bucks... onli got those 2 repeat 5 star.. my mood yesterday went from bad to worst. lol. nw I decided not to spend anymore $$$ on this games liao... spend too much ler>.<

5 star can be combined to max 5++
Genji armor quite good for low level characters to equip to level up in high levels stages.....

and Daggers are what tyro is to jobs, basically everyone can equip it, making any one from mage to soldier a decent to heavy hitter....

also, look at what you got for your 3 & 4 stars....
some items are quite impt for your units....

Last edited:

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Can 5 star be combine?
Genji armor quite good for low level characters to equip to level up in high levels stages.....

and Daggers are what tyro is to jobs, basically everyone can equip it, making any one from mage to soldier a decent to heavy hitter....

can. 5 star equip can combine de. But not advisable coz the stats gain is miserable. Its more useful when u max ur extra 5 star and let other characters equip it. I got like 2 extra 5star dagger, 3 extra genji helms, 2 extra genji armour.. agree wif ur 2nd parts. so my multiple daggers is here to stay. and also since this games focus a lot on synergy charac/equip, its more impt for more char to be synerglly equip compared to juz getting a 6 star weapon on 1 character onli.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
can. 5 star equip can combine de. But not advisable coz the stats gain is miserable. Its more useful when u max ur extra 5 star and let other characters equip it. I got like 2 extra 5star dagger, 3 extra genji helms, 2 extra genji armour.. agree wif ur 2nd parts. so my multiple daggers is here to stay. and also since this games focus a lot on synergy charac/equip, its more impt for more char to be synerglly equip compared to juz getting a 6 star weapon on 1 character onli.

in Jap, I played like almost half a yrs (until when my phone died and I can't recover my account...)

didn't spend any gems, just patiently grind and stored my mythrils... didn't get any character specific weapons but gotten my dungeon specific weapons for my units to gain boost in their respective dungeons....

still able to get through all the events, so no worries about your luck in draws.... maybe try those 1 by 1 draws too....

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
in Jap, I played like almost half a yrs (until when my phone died and I can't recover my account...)

didn't spend any gems, just patiently grind and stored my mythrils... didn't get any character specific weapons but gotten my dungeon specific weapons for my units to gain boost in their respective dungeons....

still able to get through all the events, so no worries about your luck in draws.... maybe try those 1 by 1 draws too....

But onli Heartpain the $$$. Lol

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
But onli Heartpain the $$$. Lol

lol.... at least you didn't rage quit...

saw someone commenting that he had Seth and his weapon at level 40ish, did 9999 damage with 2nd limit break attack....

that made me jin sad and felt that jellyfish stung me until cannot jelly.... :(

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
lol.... at least you didn't rage quit...

saw someone commenting that he had Seth and his weapon at level 40ish, did 9999 damage with 2nd limit break attack....

that made me jin sad and felt that jellyfish stung me until cannot jelly.... :(

coz u r a F2P player mah. different. ppl who use cash in this game usually haf better items mah

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must be lucky
Hard Reno cast pyramid and he died after a few rounds of chopping

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.