NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooknoodles

Reaction score
Can I ask how are your grades? :) And what did you include in your DA essay?

My grades are pretty far from the 10th percentile, at 3.64. But in my DA essay i mentioned a lot abt my community involvement work and my academic merits. Shld i be worried that i will look bad in the group interview? :(

eunixe

Reaction score
My grades are pretty far from the 10th percentile, at 3.64. But in my DA essay i mentioned a lot abt my community involvement work and my academic merits. Shld i be worried that i will look bad in the group interview? :(

Oh sigh, I've yet to receive any calls from NUS.. :( my grades are even further from the 10th percentile tho boohooo. But can I check whether you submit your application at the earlier stage or later? And it's not a 1-1 interview?

Jiayou for the interview tho! :D

cooknoodles

Reaction score
Oh sigh, I've yet to receive any calls from NUS.. :( my grades are even further from the 10th percentile tho boohooo. But can I check whether you submit your application at the earlier stage or later? And it's not a 1-1 interview?

Jiayou for the interview tho! :D

i submitted my application really early actually, on the very day the application process for poly students began. anw a representative from fass called me up today to inform me abt my interview and according to the email they sent me, it would be a group interview for my FASS DA interview. did u apply for fass as well? and whats ur DA essay about?

thanks too! :s13:

eunixe

Reaction score
i submitted my application really early actually, on the very day the application process for poly students began. anw a representative from fass called me up today to inform me abt my interview and according to the email they sent me, it would be a group interview for my FASS DA interview. did u apply for fass as well? and whats ur DA essay about?

thanks too! :s13:

Ohhh, I submitted my application on the very last day tho. So could that be the reason why I've yet to receive any call from them? :/ I thought it's going to be a 1-1 interview. And yeap, I applied to FASS as well! :) I'd like to major in social work so my DA essay includes my current working experience in the social work sector + my volunteer involvement in a VWO. :)

Jyxq95

Reaction score
Is it possible for a poly student offered direct second year entry to enter the course as a first year student instead?

aaa123

Reaction score
Is it possible for a poly student offered direct second year entry to enter the course as a first year student instead?

That depends on the relevance of your course, and which uni are you referring to.

Viko07

Reaction score

I did enquiry abt this to NTU administration, they told me to call them once I have recieved the application result.

jjchan913

Reaction score
Hi anyone applied NTU accounting and business double degree and received acceptance already? I've yet to receive anything from them :(

Jyxq95

Reaction score
That depends on the relevance of your course, and which uni are you referring to.

I've received conditional offers to read mechanical engineering from both NTU and NUS, although for the case of NTU they offered me direct second year while NUS stated that I'm eligible for credit exemption. Not sure if that makes any difference

I did enquiry abt this to NTU administration, they told me to call them once I have recieved the application result.

So it's possible? Most of my seniors did not do so well when they went to second year directly, so I'd prefer to have the choice of going as a first year student open to me.

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
I've received conditional offers to read mechanical engineering from both NTU and NUS, although for the case of NTU they offered me direct second year while NUS stated that I'm eligible for credit exemption. Not sure if that makes any difference

So it's possible? Most of my seniors did not do so well when they went to second year directly, so I'd prefer to have the choice of going as a first year student open to me.

hey whats the conditional offer about? whats the condition you've to satisfy?

chickasaurus

Reaction score
Hi anyone applied NTU accounting and business double degree and received acceptance already? I've yet to receive anything from them :(

I also applied for double degree and I've received offer from them but they just offer me a biz degree which is my second choice

kkssin

Reaction score
Have been to nbs acct interview but no news after a month this means I did not do well for my interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.