[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What weapon are you using? If you use weapons with long reach like Hunter Axe or Ludwig Holy Blade, the bosses will be more manageable.

I'm now playing the lower Chalice dungeons and some of the bosses are harder than in the main game. Like I faced Blood Starved Beast again in Ailing Loran Chalice but this time he is tougher and you fight him in open space, no wall to hide behind. I a bit scared to go to the Defiled Chalice that halves your hp.
am using Ludwig holy blade and Axe....many bosses fell within my extended axe's charged attack :D

i am thinking of using the wheel as well although it seems really weird to use....(but really powerful as i won my first PvP using that!)

ultiminute

Reaction score
Same Bro, Just got mine too :) Btw you placed your order from Funz Centre? Seems like the only shop that is reliable and local warranty from Sony.

Mastercard 10% Code = MASTER1410

Thank you woohoo and bro Desmond. Ordered mine today as I missed out last week. New code is MCBIG10

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone buy ps4 games from amazon?

i ordered like 200 usd worth but no free shipping. tot 125 usd got free shipping?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can advise how u do it? i already select ship to singapore, free international shipping . check out that time still show got shipping handling fee.

Your item must be sold by Amazon and not fulfilled by Amazon...Need minimum spend of US$125 for free shipping..best if you filter by seller, Amazon.com

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried to buy 4 copies of GTA5 PS4 all sold by Amazon, 200usd. still shows i got to pay shipping of 16 usd..

You suppose to click the shipping option and choose free shipping when you want to checkout...i tried adding 4 GTA5 and got free shipping..

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow you whacked so many copies of GTAV

bo lah. i trying. buying ps4 game blood borne, gtaV, and dvds

then want to pay that time charge me delivery ..

seems like cannot mix etc. haiz

edit : lol i freaking noob sia. didnt know my ps3 and ps4 can play blu ray movie. LOL

change to buy blu ray liao .

Last edited:

speedster4005

Reaction score
bo lah. i trying. buying ps4 game blood borne, gtaV, and dvds

then want to pay that time charge me delivery ..

seems like cannot mix etc. haiz

edit : lol i freaking noob sia. didnt know my ps3 and ps4 can play blu ray movie. LOL

change to buy blu ray liao .

You can mix. On the shipping option, something like "Free GlobalSaver" should appear as one of the options if all qualifies to be shipped internationally.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Arsenal85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sold my ps3
Looking to buy ps4

But now the bundle for blood borne looks boring

Frenz gg hk , heard export set cheaper
Anyone buy export set before ?

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sold my ps3
Looking to buy ps4

But now the bundle for blood borne looks boring

Frenz gg hk , heard export set cheaper
Anyone buy export set before ?

export set same as local set except that there is no warranty.

you might want to try rakuten with the discount coupons for local set with warranty ard $450-500. scroll back past few pages in this thread for info.

likewise you can wait till sep for metal gear ps4 edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.