Visa to Australia

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
very efficient and thorough service from Ms Kang for Australian visa. requested her to apply for me on 8/4/15, followed her email instructions (I messed up on one part and she spotted it) and viola, visa approved in less than 2 hours. big thank you.

Thank you.
Now you know why we ask for air-ticket.

Many applicant booked their Names in the wrong column.
Surname Column : Became Given name Column.
Given Name Column : Became Surname Column.

If Australia Visa Name and air-ticket Name are mis-match, you are not allow to check-in online.

And you have to suffer during Airport Check-in if there is a long quee of passengers at the Normal quee

Wo0f86

Reaction score
Superb service.. Fast (settled like within an hour or less), efficient and most importantly, get things done correctly! Thank you, appreciated it alot.

scholes25

Reaction score
Simply amazing! And it's free too! Thank you very much for your help. Sincerely appreciate your willingness to help. 😊😊😊

elijin

Reaction score
Thank you very much Ms Kang!

send her email at 10pm and she processed within the hour, outside office hours. Super fast and excellent service!

billiejoe

Reaction score
Thank you, Ms Kang for the help in applying the australia visas. Very prompt and excellent service.

hongyuan

Reaction score
thanks kangaroos_kang for the visa application.
it was done within an hour and the best thing is you pay only after the application is done and you can confirm the visa validity at australia govt website.

SWenny

Reaction score
Very responsive & supper fast service! It was done within 10 mins for my gals application. :love: Thank you Kang for your help!

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
second time using Ms kang's service and it was really fast and efficient even on a PH! once again, thank you Ms Kang for your help! really appreciate it! happy labour day to u too! :)

dmstar

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

This is my second time using your service...
Send it at 10pm night time... got it approved by 1130pm after clarifying some issues.

Amazing!

Thank you once again...
:s12::D

ahdibuao

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ms Kang is extremely helpful and efficient and helped me to apply 3 visas in less than a day. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.