NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ames123

Reaction score
My bf went last year for the same course interview and he said basically it's just for the professors to get to know you as a person and how passionate you are about the major you applied for. They will mostly ask you about your hobbies, if you are working currently, why you are interested in the major. General things along that line. Just don't appear to be overly nervous hahahah and be confident!
Thanks so much for your reply! Have you heard of any screwed up interview cases and managed to get into the faculty?

Ames123

Reaction score
JC kid here. I already received an offer from NUS real estate which is my 1st choice 2 wks ago. Will still accept Real Estate even if I'm offered a course from NTU eventually. Juz wanna see whether I will be offered for MSE of NTU which the cut off was around 68. Fyi my rp is ard ~74 shld be gd enough to meet the cut right?
Should be good enough!

Gowhek12

Reaction score
Thanks so much for your reply! Have you heard of any screwed up interview cases and managed to get into the faculty?

Hmmm not really because quite hard to screw up in my opinion. If u don't know how to answer the question posed to u then the professors will ask another question! Just relax! :) since we are being shortlisted, there's a higher chance of passing the interview then failing it :) when's your interview? Mine's on Monday.

Cheerysingaporean

Reaction score
JC kid here. I already received an offer from NUS real estate which is my 1st choice 2 wks ago. Will still accept Real Estate even if I'm offered a course from NTU eventually. Juz wanna see whether I will be offered for MSE of NTU which the cut off was around 68. Fyi my rp is ard ~74 shld be gd enough to meet the cut right?

Hey do u know anyone with a gpa 3.7+ being offered a place in NUS?

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Haha juz received the offer for my NTU's 1st choice ME with Minor in Biz but anyway I will still cfm taking the RE of NUS.. :)

blaze_im

Reaction score
Anyone here knows how long does it takes for nus acceptance letter to reach by postal mail from the time they accepted online?

orzzwh

Reaction score
Business analytics but yet to hear any news. I have friends who have received their offer for information systems
Oh. May I know when your friends received their offer? And are they poly or jc students? Did they attend any interview?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.