NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the appeal period for NTU (15 May - 2 June 2015) is brought forward by a lot this year?

Cause my seniors all told me that they got acceptance letters from NTU in like mid June in previous years and i'm getting worried since there's still no acceptance/rejection and i can't appeal yet.

Not really. I got my acceptance only after the appeal periods close. That' was 2 years ago. I appealed even though I wasn't rejected yet. I got accepted based on my initial application, not my appeal.

But it looks like things are moving quicker this year. Someone got the same RP as me but got into Ntu eee about 2 days ago. In my year, I had to wait till mid-June.

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw so many xdd went for science interview today... all sit there one row looking jin nervous and emo lol

yellowmuffins

Reaction score
Not really. I got my acceptance only after the appeal periods close. That' was 2 years ago. I appealed even though I wasn't rejected yet. I got accepted based on my initial application, not my appeal.

But it looks like things are moving quicker this year. Someone got the same RP as me but got into Ntu eee about 2 days ago. In my year, I had to wait till mid-June.

ohh it's possible to get acceptance (from initial application) after appeal closes??
Idk if i should hope for NTU to reject me soon from eee so i can appeal or just keep hoping they accept me soon

Yeah it seems like competition is getting so high???

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL got give them moral suppork anot :s13:

nvr.. i walk pass then all of them stare at me, me very scare :(

anyway, ppl who are going for interview, relax abit, smile more and maybe interact with each other abit lar... i walk pass that time, really feel very gloomy... the interviewers see liao probably also no mood.

Last edited:

hautemonde

Reaction score
nvr.. i walk pass then all of them stare at me, me very scare :(

anyway, ppl who are going for interview, relax abit, smile more and maybe interact with each other abit lar... i walk pass that time, really feel very gloomy... the interviewers see liao probably also no mood.

ya sia hahaha afterall might be potential coursemates :s12:

Jializ

Reaction score
I see... i was admitted into it and i was hoping if anyone knows any thing about ADM like the lifestyle and such and how is life there

thanks for replying anyway hehe :s13:

Sorry if I ask, what's your gpa or what artworks do you submit? All my friends apply that school but never receive any news at all.

bluephat

Reaction score
I received my SMU offer today!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D 2 days right after interview, cant believe it took so fast omg

Justasking63

Reaction score
I received my SMU offer today!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D 2 days right after interview, cant believe it took so fast omg
Congrats!! I recently got shortlisted for the SMU business management interview and may i know is there.. any tips to share?

I am currently a SP Engineering with Business student!

Efulim

Reaction score
When did u go for your first interview? And your gpa? Mind sharing when they informed u of this 2nd interview too?

First interview was on 16 March. My gpa is 3.75 . Just received email regarding the second interview on 23 April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.