The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, still the same issue.
Interesting thing is that before I select the address and shipment mode (cart summary page), there is a paypal checkout option below Next.

That doesn't show up at all after keying in the address and shipment mode though. Just says no payment module installed.

Guess it all sorted out! Haha thanks for your order bro!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway just to make sure it gets out.
To that a-hole who got into my site and defaced it.
I have your IP address recorded down.
All interfaces files that was being accessed was also recorded by my Webmaster.
I am gonna be a bigger man here and let you walk this time.
But don't f with me. The next time you try to access my site again, I am going to lodge a police report.
I am sure you wouldn't want that to affect your studies or perfect little lives you're living.
Be warned.

:)

audacity

Reaction score
any bros here carrying hdf? tried gold digger, decent but wanted to find something with more hold/volume. want to give claymation a shot. any knowledge where to get other than carousell

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any bros here carrying hdf? tried gold digger, decent but wanted to find something with more hold/volume. want to give claymation a shot. any knowledge where to get other than carousell

HDF Claymation can only create slight volume and the holding strength is not that strong.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lol. you should try dynamite clay.
the hold is just tiny bit below gold digger
but way more volume and lighter weight. lol

go to my site la. now got 20% off

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just an update.
self collection and cash on delivery options are still available onsite.

:)

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can consider HDF Quicksand for more volume but need to complement with a styling wax because HDF Quicksand has very minimal or no holding strength.

audacity

Reaction score
lol. you should try dynamite clay.
the hold is just tiny bit below gold digger
but way more volume and lighter weight. lol

go to my site la. now got 20% off

arrr... thanks. How about silver fox? More hold than dynamite clay and gold digger?

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering, how well does the shiseido powdershake work with one of the better type of hair sprays being sold here, such as PP spray?

i'm looking to add some additional hold to my hair (currently i just blow-dry + powdershake). i don't intend to use any clay / wax / pomade etc as it just weights the hair down (my hair is thin soft and flat by nature so it can't take on additional weight like clay / wax).

i stopped using hair spray 3 - 4 years ago after it ended up in extreme disaster under strong wind conditions. here's a crappy diagram to illustrate the issue:

SS1.jpg

My hair style is similar to the pic, ie: normal korean hairstyle with bangs, but his hair volume type is a little bit thicker than mine.

is the disaster caused by gatsby spray + moving rubber? hair spray is supposed to lock down the style, but when under windy conditions, the hair actually goes in the same direction as the wind, but will NOT fall back to normal state after wind stops!!!!

i remember several occasions when ppl keep staring at my hair when i went lunch with my colleagues back then, and i tot it's cos my hair is nice, but when i saw it in the mirror at the food court, i almost crapped my pants.

will those sprays like PP spray do better than this?

pls advise. tks!

Last edited:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering, how well does the shiseido powdershake work with one of the better type of hair sprays being sold here, such as PP spray?

i'm looking to add some additional hold to my hair (currently i just blow-dry + powdershake). i don't intend to use any clay / wax / pomade etc as it just weights the hair down (my hair is thin soft and flat by nature so it can't take on additional weight like clay / wax).

i stopped using hair spray 3 - 4 years ago after it ended up in extreme disaster under strong wind conditions. here's a crappy diagram to illustrate the issue:

SS1.jpg

My hair style is similar to the pic, ie: normal korean hairstyle with bangs, but his hair volume type is a little bit thicker than mine.

is the disaster caused by gatsby spray + moving rubber? hair spray is supposed to lock down the style, but when under windy conditions, the hair actually goes in the same direction as the wind, but will NOT fall back to normal state after wind stops!!!!

i remember several occasions when ppl keep staring at my hair when i went lunch with my colleagues back then, and i tot it's cos my hair is nice, but when i saw it in the mirror at the food court, i almost crapped my pants.

will those sprays like PP spray do better than this?

pls advise. tks!

wah wah wah, +1 for the effort of the illustration!!!

:s22::s22::s22:

RyanCCY

Reaction score
What pomade do you guys recommend?

Was looking at hdf as it's water based and has good shine, that's the 2 most important things for me along with good hold.

Thanks!

Sent from Pulau Semakau offshore landfill using GAGT

If you want, you could try Mister Pompadour peppermint pomade?
For one, it definitely has a better scent than HDF modify pomade and it is also water-based.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Saturated with essential vitamins and minerals that help heal scalp, add sheen, luster and shine while fighting frizz and restoring hair back to proper health

Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker

Hydrolyzed Soy Protein - Hair conditioning, strengthening, and repairing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.