NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooknoodles

Reaction score
if i have yet to receive any news from smu, it probably means i have been rejected right? (poly student here)

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long NUS take to process? My application stuck at processing since 23 Feb :s22:

moocatmoo

Reaction score
if i have yet to receive any news from smu, it probably means i have been rejected right? (poly student here)

Don't worry. As of now, no news is good news. Bad news only happens when you receive rejection status/letter.

Two of my friends got rejected and it reflected, like two weeks ago.

vonnorth

Reaction score
Don't worry. As of now, no news is good news. Bad news only happens when you receive rejection status/letter.

Two of my friends got rejected and it reflected, like two weeks ago.

Hey, will NUS change our status if we get rejected by them? (on their online facility thingy). THanks!

cockatoo777

Reaction score
Hi long time lurker here!

How do I access the NTU online appeal system? Do I have to accept the current offer given to me then try to login and appeal or is there something I am missing? (can't login into the system using my current id no. and password)

Also, is there anyone here from poly who has been accepted into NUS life sciences? I have a friend who has a cGPA above 3.9 and he had to go for an interview to get into the course this week. :eek:

Last problem: The thread is being shown in reverse for me (ie. latest replies on the first page, first few replies on the last.) How do I change it back to normal?

Thanks!

vonnorth

Reaction score
Hey, will NUS change our status if we get rejected by them? (on their online facility thingy). THanks!

ffvcl0

Reaction score
Hi everyone I've been checking my nus application status for the longest time ever.. the previous time, I saw that the status was ''application processing'' but today it was ''application received'' I have no idea what is happening because it is going to be mid may already???

vonnorth

Reaction score
Hi everyone I've been checking my nus application status for the longest time ever.. the previous time, I saw that the status was ''application processing'' but today it was ''application received'' I have no idea what is happening because it is going to be mid may already???

You sure that it changed today? I thot they dont work on weekends? :o

And maybe u checked the one for mobile? there are two online facility thingy and the mobile one always shows 'received'.

Sorry if you checked the normal online facility

lady_sif

Reaction score
Anyone going for NTU's EEE Tea Reception this coming Saturday? Looking for kaki to go together with cause I don't know anyone going for that course.

vonnorth

Reaction score
Anyone going for NTU's EEE Tea Reception this coming Saturday? Looking for kaki to go together with cause I don't know anyone going for that course.

There's tea reception means no more applicants can get into EEE? May I ask you how did you do for your A levels? (you can PM me..) I exceed cutoff by a lot but they didnt call me yet..

lemonzzz

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone applied for ntu computer science/engineering/material engineering? Any news so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.