[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

louisoh

Banned
Reaction score
We will be performing maintenance beginning on Tuesday, May 12, at 3:00 AM PDT and we expect it to be complete at approximately 11:00 AM PDT. During this time, the game and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.

Sian.. tink tonite no need pak liao. CAn go back to my asian server. lol

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one wants to play DPS. Why would they when they can gain double more more XP as a support class?
Thanks for bringing this up, BeerLeague, and thanks to everyone who's added to the constructive discussion in this thread. This issue is actually connected with the ability to perma-stun enemies, which we'll be looking to remove in an upcoming patch.

In fact, the ability to perma-stun enemies is one of the reasons support builds in Greater Rifts are able to gear heavily toward experience gain while ignoring defensive stats. Regardless of the specific changes we make to stun skills, our goal will be for defensive affixes on gear to become more valuable. This should bring the leveling speed of players using support builds more in line with those using DPS builds.

(Also, in case you missed it, we
previously mentioned
our goal of addressing perma-stun builds in our last Tavern Talk livestream. At the time, Wyatt mentioned that we're "not cool" with these builds, and would be making changes to them.)
i think they will nerf the mob offensive skill so that you dont need perma cc anymore..

Last edited:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think they will nerf the mob offensive skill so that you dont need perma cc anymore..

the problem is that the current system encourages a ZDPS play style
i mean u see WDs with zdps gear that can go 50+ in GR
but probably cant even do a GR 10 with the zdps gear
and probably 30 to 40 GR with their best gear since most of the ZDPS gear can be crafted

in short the tag team of 2 ZDPS + 2 DPS = bye bye

remember perma freeze wiz?
cant kill **** also

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and probably 30 to 40 GR with their best gear since most of the ZDPS gear can be crafted

cant kill **** also

i think the root problem was the experience.. if we implement share experience.. we will dont mind they gear up with full exp gears.. everyone will happy to have 2 zdps with full experience gears joining the GR..win - win situation

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think the root problem was the experience.. if we implement share experience.. we will dont mind they gear up with full exp gears.. everyone will happy to have 2 zdps with full experience gears joining the GR..win - win situation

btw why wear exp gear huh
got simi adv

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when will they get seasons correct and trouble free
all the seasons got drama one ahha

well in season , we are racing and very competitive.. anyway the experience calculation is the same with NS.. just that NS people they dont really care..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cant kill **** also

can la.. cc wiz can solo ulbers... easy...
but ur cc must be 51 and as must 2.34 or so...

louisoh

Banned
Reaction score
sian. i dun understand why their server maintenance needs to be for so long... 8 hours

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.