[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Forum Lurker

Reaction score
Dunno leh.....
U are one of the few who always willing to party.....

Skribbles, Arium etc and some others also

I don mind party with weaker players cos I also not strong.

GR below 40....I can still tahan....with another strong player:D

You got your fellow wizard friend, firestarter, to carry you leh.

Kakumei

Reaction score
Add me and pm me at Teranoid#1960. I have never rejected anyone that pm me that needs help or wants to party. Im not very good, only clear gr49, but I will do my best to help.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno leh.....
U are one of the few who always willing to party.....

Skribbles, Arium etc and some others also

I don mind party with weaker players cos I also not strong.

GR below 40....I can still tahan....with another strong player:D

lol................... u are pretty strong.. i saw... first hand...

LuxiferReturn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Games are all like this, no matter how friendly u are, once it turn competitive for dps it's hard to put down that goal and help newbies.

Kakumei

Reaction score
Games are all like this, no matter how friendly u are, once it turn competitive for dps it's hard to put down that goal and help newbies.

Well not all are like this, I definitely dun belong to this kind. I play this game just to get the thrill of getting a Uber rolled Bis. That's all. If I want to be competitive I rather play wow, which is less rng

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I can understand that its a joke when some of you guys say must be paragon 1000 and so on.. but what was quoted, does not seem like a joke.

Pretty discouraging. If so satki clan, and even if i meet requirements, every night log in also stress. Scared kena party and kena suan big time.

Actually most game clans (regardless of simi game) will progress from casual to "hardcore" one. Coz one can only casual for so long - and then naturally there will be some who want to go for higher-tier content, something which casuals can't do. Eventually the casuals will be "dropped" from the clan and the supposedly/initially "casual" clan will progress on towards "hardcore" stuff and ask for minimum requirements/must clock min log in period/etc liao.

So for casuals, either stick to really casual clans (and don't bemoan about not being able to do high tier content with clan members), or just stay away from clans...

idiots

Reaction score

No lah, it's not competitive or not, it just with maturity of the game, NS players usually want to do higher content. especially so if the player has limited time for gaming... I have also never turn down a party before.. but if the new player always find you to party everytime he comes online... u aso will -_-"'

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well not all are like this, I definitely dun belong to this kind. I play this game just to get the thrill of getting a Uber rolled Bis. That's all. If I want to be competitive I rather play wow, which is less rng

same here... if u tell me i stream on twitch and earn $.. then ah diff story.. if not... i dont see the so much heavy pointing on the DPS...

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, wished can put message like "Serious GR run. DND." Sometimes, I doing solo GR record or practicing, then friends comes in.. -_-"

Forum Lurker

Reaction score
same here... if u tell me i stream on twitch and earn $.. then ah diff story.. if not... i dont see the so much heavy pointing on the DPS...

What's your ign? Tonight I add you.

Can help you if I'm free or if u need. But don't scold me if I'm not available.. sometimes I afk a lot.

LuxiferReturn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah luuuuu
come back to play la u.. dont wan u come to + one.. i wan u to play...

Almost impossible to come back Liao la. Rng screw me up every time. Too tired to do this all over again. I still recall the amount of effort to do up my crusader just to get turn into rubbish by the developer 2x....

for-kel

Reaction score
I can understand that its a joke when some of you guys say must be paragon 1000 and so on.. but what was quoted, does not seem like a joke.

Pretty discouraging. If so satki clan, and even if i meet requirements, every night log in also stress. Scared kena party and kena suan big time.

Ya think i will go leech on public more b4 thinkin to join..

Vulpix

Reaction score
Almost impossible to come back Liao la. Rng screw me up every time. Too tired to do this all over again. I still recall the amount of effort to do up my crusader just to get turn into rubbish by the developer 2x....

I still remember reading your posts. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.