[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u need rcr on your para, though not on your items... the reason is the passive berserker rage where u need to maintain full fury as much as possible for additional 25% dmg..without rcr, you use more fury than u generate, resulting in shorter uptime of berserker rage.

yea.... that 25% dps~~!

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah talking about monks. A few weeks back I sought the advice of the bros here and after some tinkering, this is my current build.

C7070733-97FE-41EF-8E05-2B92647FDD05.png

I have crudest boot and depth diggers in my stash. I am somewhat stuck with 2pc sunwuko cuz i like the damage from the decoy. I also like the 2pc raiment bonus. I also like the 4pc inna passive mantras buff. But i also like to have another spare ally. Don't know what to choose.

Is there a build with perma dash and exploding palm? Now my dash need to wait a while to recharge

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since u like fire, shld change to fire bells, it has 8 allies ninjaing out. cool animation.

nobrain1

Reaction score
it depends on what ur end objective is.

If yr end objective is to do t6, then this set will do fine, just change mystic ally to wind ally for continuous spam of wol. change 1 ring to COE and rorg for 5pcs inna bonus and swap out wothf for epiphany. this is the torch build. > enuff dmg for t6 to grift 30+.

if u want to do high content, then u have to accumulate 1 single set and use FnR. if u want to spam DS, then u have to go raiment. DS is useless without raiment. to bring down cdr to max, u need to have the cdr -10% in both weapons and every available slot. iirc the in thing now is in-geom with envious blade for ds build.

visuallin

Reaction score
yes.. very powerfull and fast clearing trash but rg is slow

I see thanks. I think I will try push to GR55 with current build then try snowball ww. Get a decent obsidian ring, then reroll stats to cdr zzz... The one thing putting me off, had enough of cdr after playing previous sader builds

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see thanks. I think I will try push to GR55 with current build then try snowball ww. Get a decent obsidian ring, then reroll stats to cdr zzz... The one thing putting me off, had enough of cdr after playing previous sader builds
Reroll rcr . I stopped pushing now to continued farming

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.