[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

c1steady

Reaction score
I was charged $25 by Qisahn for additonal 1 year warranty. But later when I check the warranty card, the additonal 1 year warranty is offer free by SONY.

Why are they charging me extra ?

Last edited:

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
I was charged $25 by Qisahn for additonal 1 year warranty. But later when I check the warranty card, the additonal 1 year warranty is offer free by SONY.

Wtf! The additional 1 year warranty is from recent sony promotion The official warranty given by Sony is usually 1 year and. Plus online registration is another 3 months.So total is 15 month. But as your console was bought under sony additional 1 year warranty promotion so the total warranty given is 27 months by Sony. I suggest u ask qisahn for the refund since u r already covered by sony. Unless qisahn stated they will provide the warranty from 24 months onward.

Last edited:

c1steady

Reaction score
Wtf! The additional 1 year warranty is from recent sony promotion The official warranty given by Sony is usually 1 year and. Plus online registration is another 3 months.So total is 15 month. But as your console was bought under sony additional 1 year warranty promotion so the total warranty given is 27 months by Sony. I suggest u ask qisahn for the refund since u r already covered by sony. Unless qisahn stated they will provide the warranty from 24 months onward.

sending email asking for refund. They specifically told me that 12mth + 3 mth (online) warranty is free. Pay $25 for additonal 1 year after 15mths. After 15mths must bring the extended warranty card to SONY if PS4 is fautly which i find it weird.
Later went back home and look at the extended warranty card and found out that it was supposed to be free.
They also charged me extra 1% for using NETS. Is this normal?

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
sending email asking for refund. They specifically told me that 12mth + 3 mth (online) warranty is free. Pay $25 for additonal 1 year after 15mths. After 15mths must bring the extended warranty card to SONY if PS4 is fautly which i find it weird.
Later went back home and look at the extended warranty card and found out that it was supposed to be free.
They also charged me extra 1% for using NETS. Is this normal.

kena scammed gao gao.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sony offer standard 12 month official warranty if u buy the ps4 in standalone set.
If you register online for your 12 month warranty, sony is giving out extra 3 month of warranty on top of your 12 month warranty. So total is 15 months of warranty.

If you buy any ps4 bundle with game, it is 24 months of warranty plus extra 3 month, so total is 27 months. All by sony.

MarilynManson

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They also charged me extra 1% for using NETS. Is this normal.

No diff from SLS shop :s22:

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Why are they charging me extra ?

Wa qishan so smelly one ar? Charge customer money when the warranty is free and offered by sony.

Gonna blacklist them liao

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
but pls make sure u got the receipt to back up ur words dude, if not later qishan counter sue ur ass.

anhyeuem

Reaction score
Initially supported Qisahn but past few years blacklist them Liao. You guys should do the same. Check out the threads on them at game axis forum.

c1steady

Reaction score
but pls make sure u got the receipt to back up ur words dude, if not later qishan counter sue ur ass.

they refused to refund, stating that the PS4 with 2 years warranty are at a higher cost. What the Crap !!!! Here the receipt.
Suck thumb now !!
Gm66xrc

Last edited:

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
ermm.. the extra 1year is a card inside the bundle. even if u die die nvr pay the $25 , u open the bundle , the card is there liao .

unless they take out before hand and pass ur the card? btw ur picture link is broken

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
humm.. urs is not a bundle leh , u just buy a normal console. liddat i dunno liao. issit they take out from other ppl's bundle and sell u ? lolx

c1steady

Reaction score
ermm.. the extra 1year is a card inside the bundle. even if u die die nvr pay the $25 , u open the bundle , the card is there liao .

unless they take out before hand and pass ur the card? btw ur picture link is broken

the card is stick outside PS4 box....i was shocked when i read it was free extended warranty.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Normally if not game bundle right, sony only offer 15 months warranty.

I think they took the extra 12 mths from bundle and sold to you ba. Your set is standalone only.

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score

c1steady

Reaction score
Normally if not game bundle right, sony only offer 15 months warranty.

I think they took the extra 12 mths from bundle and sold to you ba. Your set is standalone only.

oh i see ... so the "free" extended warranty can be sold with standalone set ...and can the paid "free" extended warranty apply to standalone set if there is a problem after 15mths ? or only applicable to bundle set ?

Last edited:

lengbebe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after so many complaints on qisahn, still got ppl got scammed by them ah? :s11:

be aware of those good reviews about them, mostly are written by people they know or some ginapis who are lucky to not get scammed by them.

many many years ago i bought a psp pouch from them online. where they stated its original and charged a price slightly lower than original. but when it came it was a damn cheap poor quality psp pouch which pasar malam sells for $5. since then i've been warning people about them liao:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.