[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2.3 Torment and greater rift adjustments. Next patch eberybuddie +10GR with no effort needed.

torment.png

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ptr is up and looks good.. but not sure if bliz will nerf it before go to live

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ptr is up and looks good.. but not sure if bliz will nerf it before go to live

yah a lot of the features will solve stash issues but a lot of the features are really too good to be true.

i am really skeptical some of the features (esp reroll legendary) will survive the ptr testing.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally gotten 1st MoJ (100% pet dmg :D), somehow the dmg output of TnT + MoJ + rorg (no cc, no chd) is similar to my TnT + Zuni Mask + CoE ring (195%, cc, chd), completed GR37 set of rifts within similar timings (11mins). Now for the SMK, and helltooth set farming... derp derp.

Blizzard solves some stash space issues with cutting out useless legs to use as passive and removing < lvl 61crafting mats but introduces 5 new crafting mats and new 3 class sets. I think still need that additional stash space.

Tiki (horrify immobilisation) doc nerf, jin sad. :(

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng I at work, hope later dun have such stupid wait time. :s22:

its retarded lor. they shd allocated 75% of their servers to ptr instead. hardly anybody is in the live servers.

the lowest i managed to get is 5 mins queue but the timer (like the mrt timing) is fake one. :s13:

aiya nvm... can always go in and kaypoh later after all the noobs **** off.

Vulpix

Reaction score
its retarded lor. they shd allocated 75% of their servers to ptr instead. hardly anybody is in the live servers.

the lowest i managed to get is 5 mins queue but the timer (like the mrt timing) is fake one. :s13:

aiya nvm... can always go in and kaypoh later after all the noobs **** off.

I got a week to try out the PTR, so I don't think it will be a problem. :s13:

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's up liao ah the PTR? Is it interesting so far?

from the notes looks very interesting

but server allocation put US players at an advantage. we asia side one won't get to test unless US side have major power outage. :s13:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
repair cost reportedly bery high in 2.3... remember in vanilla, that was the stick that broke my back, I left after jay wilson put in a ridiculously high repair cost in one patch.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
repair cost reportedly bery high in 2.3... remember in vanilla, that was the stick that broke my back, I left after jay wilson put in a ridiculously high repair cost in one patch.

i only read its very high in TX. maybe they testing only and will adjust accordingly because like i said... their patch always got bug one... instead of using latest files as benchmark they use very old files to build new patches. :s13:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yay blue confirm repair costs is bugged.

On another note:
Thorns of the Invoker

This set now only drops for Crusaders

Other classes shall see more blackthornes now. :D
Also like that, Hack shld be a crusader weapon too.

Nephalem Rifts no longer require Keystones
The Realm of Trials has been removed from the game
Generic Greater Rift Keystones now drop and can drop at any difficulty level
The amount of progress required to complete a Nephalem Rift or Greater Rift has been increased
The option to upgrade a keystone upon successful completion of a Greater Rift has been removed
You may now only upgrade Legendary Gems if you complete a Greater Rift before time expires
Greater Rift tiers are now selected via a dropdown menu

The maximum rift tier that can be selected is:
The Greater Rift tier equivalent to the highest difficulty setting Nephalem Rift you have completed
One tier higher than the highest Greater Rift tier you have successfully completed

Monster damage in Greater Rifts above tier 25 has been significantly reduced
The number of Blood Shards dropped in Greater Rifts above tier 42 has been increased
The number of guaranteed Legendary items dropped in Greater Rifts starting at tier 50 has been increased

Damage inflicted by the Reflects Damage affix has been increased
Only one monster in a pack can be reflecting damage at a time
Monsters can no longer reflect damage while afflicted by a Witch Doctor's Hex

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.