iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saved up 50 mythrils.. no Yuna relic. :(
Why gave me 2 balls instead? lol.. nvm, one give Tidus.

CESjT4w.jpg

I used my leftover mythrils for 1 last try, got Fujin's Chakram.

J6gYJ03.jpg

Beatrix

Reaction score
Ya. Last time got 1 cecil sword plus these ones = 4 5*.
But I dunno what to do with extra ball lol. Is it possible to upgrade eqs to 6*?

U need to upgrade one ball to Lvl 20/20. Then combine it with the other ball so that you can upgrade to 25/25.

Or you can leave the two separate and give one ball to Tyro.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
is the red dragon in FFVI dungeon the same as the one during Locke's event?

wah still got the evil wall right after the dragon ... so crazy hard

Beatrix

Reaction score

No don't think it's the same. I fought the classic dragon yesterday. Evil wall is abit challenging.

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Wah lau
My wakka bo ball leh, how sia
Even Eason chan and hitler got 1 leh

I also bo ball.. suck thumb lo~

juz use VIT0 lar. Many times when we use VIT0, its not becoz we cannot win.. its coz we wanna clear story faster.. I c this 2 stage, I guess need some time de. The dragon 1 shot 3.2k on my 1 of my unprotected character.. the wall petrify rate seems average.. plus he use the group attack very frequently. hitting 1.2k each. All is w/o SG coz I using vanilla as my RW. New update coming soon ler~ so guys, accumulate those stamina shard asap! So to those who wanna save time, juz use VIT0 and gti it over n done wif..FF1-2 also got quite a fair bit of stages>.<
So dun feel bad abt using an exploit lar.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also bo ball.. suck thumb lo~

juz use VIT0 lar. Many times when we use VIT0, its not becoz we cannot win.. its coz we wanna clear story faster.. I c this 2 stage, I guess need some time de. The dragon 1 shot 3.2k on my 1 of my unprotected character.. the wall petrify rate seems average.. plus he use the group attack very frequently. hitting 1.2k each. All is w/o SG coz I using vanilla as my RW. New update coming soon ler~ so guys, accumulate those stamina shard asap! So to those who wanna save time, juz use VIT0 and gti it over n done wif..FF1-2 also got quite a fair bit of stages>.<
So dun feel bad abt using an exploit lar.

sometimes i use vit0 like no effect 1 leh.

protect>armorbreak>protect = profit right ?

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
sometimes i use vit0 like no effect 1 leh.

protect>armorbreak>protect = profit right ?

good for u to ask!!!! sometime u do all the steps liao realised no 9999 damage rite~ I also encounter it last night. Then I trace back and find out y.

After u protect the enemy, you CANNOT do ANY breaks on this boss(need confirmation from bros. I suspect is cannot armour break. unsure abt magic and power). If u do armour break(need confirmation), tink it will mess up the vitality number's calculation and thus, it cannot be reduce to zero.
So best practise is protect already, strictly do vanilla de protectga onli. then protect again. You can however do status damage like leg shot, dark buster and etc in between as long as it does not interfere with vitality stats.

Beatrix

Reaction score
good for u to ask!!!! sometime u do all the steps liao realised no 9999 damage rite~ I also encounter it last night. Then I trace back and find out y.

After u protect the enemy, you CANNOT do ANY breaks on this boss(need confirmation from bros. I suspect is cannot armour break. unsure abt magic and power). If u do armour break(need confirmation), tink it will mess up the vitality number's calculation and thus, it cannot be reduce to zero.
So best practise is protect already, strictly do vanilla de protectga onli. then protect again. You can however do status damage like leg shot, dark buster and etc in between as long as it does not interfere with vitality stats.

We don't have armour breakdown yet, so technically any break does not work for Protect vit0. But Shell vit0 should work with mental breakdown. I don't think power or magic break will affect the ritual.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
made 2 mistakes...

1. Curaga does not qualify as "Holy" damage to Seymour (he will heal instead).

2. Carbuncle does not reflect aoe magic (which he uses most of the time).

Beatrix

Reaction score
made 2 mistakes...

1. Curaga does not qualify as "Holy" damage to Seymour (he will heal instead).

2. Carbuncle does not reflect aoe magic (which he uses most of the time).
Yea this is correct. I brought Dia just in case but tested Curaga on him.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.