[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

jimlwk

Reaction score
Been playing PTR DH Seasonal, UE + HA quite fun sia. Cube buriza, coe and depth.

Last edited:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how clan 420 clear GR 99 in 2 mins. I know its ptr but still hmmm ... curious.

Gotta do with how the rifts and GRs are opened in ptr 2.3 in the new interface. Basically, opening a Higher GR unfinished, then open a normal rift or lower greater rift. All sort of funny bugs now, some guy opened a greater rift, then a normal rift and he was clearing normal rift like a greater rift.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotta do with how the rifts and GRs are opened in ptr 2.3 in the new interface. Basically, opening a Higher GR unfinished, then open a normal rift or lower greater rift. All sort of funny bugs now, some guy opened a greater rift, then a normal rift and he was clearing normal rift like a greater rift.

omg.. really? so crazy?
open gr 60
then open rift.. same thing.. lol

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Hihi guys, was feeling a little bored and created a Wiz this time... I wonder if there is anyone able to carry my Wiz to 70..? Many thanks...

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my gfx just up lorry...
now using on board gfx. no d3 for me for at least 1 week.. sian..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Guys, check with you.. Which part when playing D3 do you enjoy most..?

For me, I like trying new builds. Like starting a new Char/toon from scratch. Then building it up till I get my desired gear and able to survive in T6 and maybe GR...Some statisfaction there...

Hopefully in the next season, like to try Witch Doctor.. Heard its the most challenging char in D3. So far, I hardly come across much WD in Season play. Majority are Barbs, DH..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.