NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Hahaha! Thanks AhPork!

No larh, I'm trying to schedule to have my tutorials with my friend, which includes core and others lorh.

Yup. Its still possible to change. You can change index to get same classes as your friends if there are still slots.

ddmyuu

Reaction score
sigh,anyone got tips on qet(ntu)?
read the past year threads on qet and they said the most important thing is to cite. must cite for 200-300words?but when i looked at past year's sample they didnt give any additional info,but requires you to write a short paragraph of argumentative essay..how to pass qet?😭

Havok_ex

Reaction score
I matriculated today. Does anyone know when can I apply for Transitlink's concession card? I checked my eligibility on Transitlink's system but it said my record is not found.

What does that mean? Is it because matriculation period has not ended and my NTU student status has not been relayed to the Transitlink's system?

I believe the school will distribute it to you. All freshmen will collect it from school once school opens.

detusche

Reaction score
sigh,anyone got tips on qet(ntu)?
read the past year threads on qet and they said the most important thing is to cite. must cite for 200-300words?but when i looked at past year's sample they didnt give any additional info,but requires you to write a short paragraph of argumentative essay..how to pass qet?😭

Qet is quite easy to pass ya.. I took it last year.. There are 2 qns given and just have to choose 1. For last year, i only attempt the qns i understand. The other question is some philosophy question that i cant understand at all. :p

The question I chose was " recite a incident that if you regret most and if you have the chance to redo it, you will do it in another way". Something along this theme. (Forget the actually qns). Hope this help u :)

detusche

Reaction score
can't seem to find NTU SBS orientation week dates :( only some engineering courses and english has the dates on the NTU website. wonder why :( but is it advisable to go to orientation camps? like what if im attached and my bf will be unhappy if i go...? in such a dilemma... :(

Hey hey, have pm you some tip to survive in sbs.. Check your pm ya

Jasmine_Ong

Reaction score
I matriculated today. Does anyone know when can I apply for Transitlink's concession card? I checked my eligibility on Transitlink's system but it said my record is not found.

What does that mean? Is it because matriculation period has not ended and my NTU student status has not been relayed to the Transitlink's system?

Erm I applied for it before matriculation and I can collect it next week

And for the collection of matriculation package, u can refer to http://www.ntu.edu.sg/Students/Undergraduate/AcademicServices/Matriculation/Pages/collectionofmatriccardsFT.aspx

igniteyourbonesx

Reaction score
Hey guys,

hmm for NTU's GER-PEs, i have a couple of questions.

1) some of the modules in some of the categories have pre-requisites right

for eg,
Liberal Studies: BU8641 CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE: HOW TO BE AN EXPLORER OF THE WORLD
pre-requisites: LA-Yr1 intake from AY14/D.entry fromAY15;LS for others

but hmm in this case, what does the pre-requisites mean?
LA/LS stands for?

2) For Course Exemption (poly graduates) how does it work?
Does that mean that those 12 AUs that can be exmpted, in other words, will be credited automatically in the system to meet the required 126AUs?

Or

instead of that, these 12 AUs granted will be deducted from the required 126AUs, hence we polytechnic graduates are now required to meet only 114AUs instead of the required 126AUs?

Thanks in advance
:s12:

detusche

Reaction score
Hey guys,

hmm for NTU's GER-PEs, i have a couple of questions.

1) some of the modules in some of the categories have pre-requisites right

for eg,
Liberal Studies: BU8641 CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE: HOW TO BE AN EXPLORER OF THE WORLD
pre-requisites: LA-Yr1 intake from AY14/D.entry fromAY15;LS for others

but hmm in this case, what does the pre-requisites mean?
LA/LS stands for?

2) For Course Exemption (poly graduates) how does it work?
Does that mean that those 12 AUs that can be exmpted, in other words, will be credited automatically in the system to meet the required 126AUs?

Or

instead of that, these 12 AUs granted will be deducted from the required 126AUs, hence we polytechnic graduates are now required to meet only 114AUs instead of the required 126AUs?

Thanks in advance
:s12:

there are pre-requisites for some of the electives. For exemption, the AU will be credited to you if you are exempted from the module.

ireneNHY

Reaction score
Hello!! Anyone in biological sciences yr 1 and want to change their index no.(tutorial group) for BS1002 and BS1003. I want to change from T8 to T6 for BS1002 and from T13 to T5 for BS1003. If anyone interested can dm me. Thanks!! 😊

detusche

Reaction score
Hello!! Anyone in biological sciences yr 1 and want to change their index no.(tutorial group) for BS1002 and BS1003. I want to change from T8 to T6 for BS1002 and from T13 to T5 for BS1003. If anyone interested can dm me. Thanks!! 😊

Hi, try doing it on the add drop period, there might be people who want to swap tutorial group as well.

zero_88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a question

I got take a UE HC1060 chinese elective this sem

My tutorial happen first then the lecture on my time table

first week is it all modules no tutorial? so I only go for lecture right?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.