The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaguejizz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. Same old style. You need Pre styling spray. Volume. And you need something like.
Dynamite Clay works
Blumaan wax works
Beeswax Mr pomp works.
Vantachi works lol

For quiff. Impt is the volume and blow dry technique.
You get this 2 right. Pretty much all the above will work.
Claymation may or will work too. Depends lor.

oh okay, thank you very much! Guess i will give dynamite clay a shot! :). May i ask why doesn't gold digger work as well?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha out of the few sea salt spray i tried.
i decided to bring one in.
haha stay tuned, will reveal soon!

this one won't have heat protection however it smells nicer (than sidekick), very good volume, not too dry but at the same time not oily (Works pretty much like most sea salt spray in the market). At 60-70% of Sidekick price with 200ml

Retains good hold with by vilain wax, blind barber 90 proof, baxter of cali clay pomade, mister pomp wax.
I assume it will be a good pair with the rest of the waxes in the market.

prices will be definitely cheaper than sidekick.
more quantity too.
for the price conscious people who wants bang for their buck.
:)
Already gave some of the members here to try out. Wait for their non conflicted reviews. But do take it with a pinch of salt. :)

no conflict of interest intended

Last edited:

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, would appreciate if any bros here could provide a few websites selling hair products other than tpj and hairbroducts cos i've already been there and wish to try new stuffs!

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score
hi, would appreciate if any bros here could provide a few websites selling hair products other than tpj and hairbroducts cos i've already been there and wish to try new stuffs!

Thegroomingsociety.com
Newman.sg

For the widest selection of pomade, tgs is your best bet as he stock up different brands. P.S I'm not in any way affiliated with him. I'm not here to promote any of them, just a normal customer like you :)

Last edited:

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score
Thanks dapper for hitting me up on this sick collaboration! 300 jars worldwide!

20150806_144657_zpssnfbrmxa.jpg

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where else besides hair salon got sell Redken Hair Spray 28? Currently Venus at Jurong Point and Boon Lay MRT only got stock for Redken 23.

DarknessD

Reaction score
Any1 here got any good STRONG HOLD hairspray to recommend? if possible also reasonable price between 15-25 bucks? all the hairsprays i tried cant even last for like an hr, just keep falling down and no volume. All replies are appreciated! Thanks!

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
Best pomade for 2015

Yeah, that hanz de f00ker review that he did kena ban, I think Hanz reported because the review was epic bad LOL..

LaughingKor

Banned
Reaction score
well said. btw i brought quite a few products to central europe. super hot super dry and their water is jin fug up one. alot of my styling products became useless as hair so damn dry and hard to apply practically everything. the one product that saved the day (or rather save the weeks) was powder shake from glorious tpj. being a spray, application obviously easy. and it was damn good cos it neutralises static. over there damn dry, hair static gao gao, whole day stick to my face. powdershake was the only product that solved that.

what's the difference between powdershake and the normal os salt spray?

powdershake gives more volume and easier to style?

orochris

Reaction score
can any1 recommend me a suitable shampoo for oily scalp with hair loss? online buy:s12: or shop is ok too
ty!

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score
what's that?

Oil based pomade, sick collaboration consisting of rustin x pomps not dead x odouds. Only 300 jars ever made!

From what I heard, they made this because odouds is shifting from Houston to NYC if I'm not wrong. So that's why it's called Houston based as all three is based in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.