The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time i also think like you, why need to get extra pre styling spray and all. Just want 1 item on my hair because I'm lazy.

But honestly unless you want to get pomade to weigh it down, in our weather quite difficult to get your hair up and stay up.

So i got Sidekick and never look back since.

must like char bo. haha they make an effort to make up and look.
guys wanna look good, also need effort.
if lazy, then just cut crew cut or long hair.
no need style.

because wax won't even cut it if don't even wanna blow dry. haha

hair products is not unicorn fart or magic dust. haha:s12:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
must like char bo. haha they make an effort to make up and look.
guys wanna look good, also need effort.
if lazy, then just cut crew cut or long hair.
no need style.

because wax won't even cut it if don't even wanna blow dry. haha

hair products is not unicorn fart or magic dust. haha:s12:
speaking of hairdryer... When your hairdryers in? Or in alr ar? I wanna hoot. Like the most affordable one in sg liao

Sent from a based SONY using GAGT

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hhahaahahahah wtf :s13::s13::s22::s22:

fuel.jpg

dj_flame

Reaction score
Any1 here got any good STRONG HOLD hairspray to recommend? if possible also reasonable price between 15-25 bucks? all the hairsprays i tried cant even last for like an hr, just keep falling down and no volume. All replies are appreciated! Thanks!
Honestly the in house hairspray from Clover at FEP is pretty damn good for $16.

dj_flame

Reaction score
how is the powder shake compared to sidekick by vilain? :s22:
Higher hold, and way more matte. If sidekick's hold factor is 5/10, volumizing powders in general would be 7-8/10.

However its trickier to apply, you would need a few tries to get the amount right and to make sure its evenly distributed.

Last edited:

dj_flame

Reaction score
well said. btw i brought quite a few products to central europe. super hot super dry and their water is jin fug up one. alot of my styling products became useless as hair so damn dry and hard to apply practically everything. the one product that saved the day (or rather save the weeks) was powder shake from glorious tpj. being a spray, application obviously easy. and it was damn good cos it neutralises static. over there damn dry, hair static gao gao, whole day stick to my face. powdershake was the only product that solved that.
Actually I'm the opposite. Low humidity weather makes my hair super fluffy (volume for days!) and I don't need as much product.

Also, alot of Europe's showers use hard water (as opposed to PUB's soft water which has been treated for mineral impurities). So I shampooed less while in Europe (once a day max) and used a lot of dry shampoo too.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is the powder shake compared to sidekick by vilain? :s22:

different to compare.
powder harder to wash out but stronger hold.

sidekick is water based sea salt spray, less hold but good complement to wax/clay. easier to wash off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.