The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol never see before Haha. Out of touch already. Just go to koba, find purple. Chop chop done. Haha.

Hate to change stylist. Haha just change products can liaoo

Unfortunately I have yet to find a replacement for my old stylist. Sigh.

zish82

Reaction score
Hi all!

Good to see everyone still so keen on promoting their hair products.

Free Next Day Shipping for HairyPortal. Limited time offer only :D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried the new blumaan, reformulated. not bad. haha they still seeking for improvement. lol

BeanFarmer

Reaction score
Wanted to give gataomo a try but backed down when i saw the shop front and their stylists. To be honest, they didnt give me the confidence that i expected, so ultimately i didnt step in to get the hair job done. I did witness how good their head stylist gave my friend a well done job but oh wells.

Could I get the name of that head stylist? Looking for a new salon as my current one is terrible at scheduling appointments

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Changing the shop's name to your full name to honor your name for posterity. :o

FoolhardySmartDobermanpinscher.gif

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Could I get the name of that head stylist? Looking for a new salon as my current one is terrible at scheduling appointments

btw the times i went there i didnt see all the staff there before, as in seems like they stagger their off days like doctor liddat. so better for you to book if you want a certain stylist rather than walk in. i think their salon too small to accomodate all their staff but i may be wrong... maybe just nice they go lunch break everytime i go there.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw the times i went there i didnt see all the staff there before, as in seems like they stagger their off days like doctor liddat. so better for you to book if you want a certain stylist rather than walk in. i think their salon too small to accomodate all their staff but i may be wrong... maybe just nice they go lunch break everytime i go there.

y u no recommend one stylist???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.