Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowchemical

Reaction score
Does anyone knows the purchase of popular snacks in narita airport is located inside departure or outside ? example: shiroi koibito biscuits.

thanks in advance :)

Vismark

Reaction score
Should I buy the Tokyo Disneyland ticket from Singapore JTB or Disneyland website online?
I check the JTB cost 6900Yen + SGD $10 service fee. With the exchange rate I exchange few months back, it cost roughly SGD $85.35 per pax.
If from online Disneyland website cost 6900Yen pp, with the exchange rate now of roughly 85.03/sgd from Arcade, it will cost around SGD $81.15

Understand that online can choose either eticket or delivery.
Would like to choose delivery cause want to keep the ticket as souvenir, but not sure how long will it take for the delivery.
I will be going Tokyo on 11 Oct, and will be going the Disneyland on 13 Oct.

Any suggestion for this?

Need advice for this, TIA!:)

marcyv

Reaction score
comments above

Hi, can I check if it's advisable to rent a car near Shinjuku Station and then drive out to Hakone, or take a train out to Odawara and then rent a car from there? We are planning to spend 6 days in Hakone/Fuji region. Is it difficult to drive out from Tokyo city?

Thanks!

Vismark

Reaction score
If you plan to pay in yen for the tickets then buy from HIS. They don't charge service fee so cheaper than JTB.

Uh didnt know got other place selling other then JTB.
But HIS accept Yen ma? Cause I see from their website they show S$79.

I bought mine at JTB to save the hassle. $10 is reasonable imo, especially that it is open and you can just enter any day which is important just in case it's raining.

Hmm.. True uh.
If that day rain then wasted, since online is choose date to go one.

Last edited:

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His accept yen. I paid in yen for my disney tickets. No service charge also. Price the exact amount as shown in disney website

dizzyd3280

Reaction score
Hi hi, does anyone took the bus from Shinjuku station to Tokyo disney? Would like to check if i am able to bring the luggages with me when taking this bus. I am hoping this is similar to those airport limo... I heard if we take train, the transfer in Tyo station is superrrr long walk....will be gg with kids, so apppreciate if any suggestion on the economical yet a more convenient way to reach Disneyland.

Also, on my last day in Tokyo, I will be checking out from Sheraton Grande before noon. As my flight is at night, thinking if anythng worth to check out nearby the Disney area.....

Apppreciate your advice.

Thank you.

slowchemical

Reaction score
I'm also intending to purchase disneyland tickets. Was wondering is the price still SGD$79 as the exchange rate is bad now....And another question is will they issue the exact disneyland ticket or rather the E-ticket that can be printed online if purchase thru the webbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.