NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

我有一个小马甲

Reaction score
Make sure your vote counts, for the sake of the future generations. Not for those who stuff policies down our throats.

so must vote for who?
according to my cousin she voted for xxx,then she applied for hdb for very long also unable to get....
then later she changed to ooo..immediately she get..not sure is it due to coincidence or purposedly

Takimaru

Reaction score
我有一个小马甲;95898416 said:
so must vote for who?
according to my cousin she voted for xxx,then she applied for hdb for very long also unable to get....
then later she changed to ooo..immediately she get..not sure is it due to coincidence or purposedly

Hahaha brahter. I believe your vote is worth than just applying for hdb, mainly it's about the cost of living or price of housing.

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just checking.
Currently a last year student in nyp, finance diploma.
Cgpa 3.75(4 sem)
O level r4, 19 points, eng c6 no add Maths.
Howeve, do have leadership positions in both poly & Sec.
How are my chances ah??
Realistically speaking, only smu right?
But my aim is ntu accountancy. :(

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just checking.
Cgpa 3.75(4 sem)
How are my chances ah??

I've been through what you're going through now.

SMU quite safe already - but ask yourself... how hard are you willing to work to get what you want? My 4 sem cGPA was lower than yours. 3.72 only. It was my life goal into get into ntu so I chiong the remaining way. Pulled it up to 3.78 and then to 3.82.

Applied 3 times over NS and finally got in after reaking O levels English & learning Add Maths during NS.

The opportunity is there. Whether you wanna grab it or leave it to luck is another matter.

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just checking.
Cgpa 3.75(4 sem)
How are my chances ah??

bro... just get 4 in last 2 sems... sure pull up like my gpa 1 :(

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score

SMU quite safe already - but ask yourself... how hard are you willing to work to get what you want? My 4 sem cGPA was lower than yours. 3.72 only. It was my life goal into get into ntu so I chiong the remaining way. Pulled it up to 3.78 and then to 3.82.

Applied 3 times over NS and finally got in after reaking O levels English & learning Add Maths during NS.

The opportunity is there. Whether you wanna grab it or leave it to luck is another matter.

i apply twice to ntu liao... next year will be like u :s12::s12::s12:

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm looking at this sem that just passed.
Hopefully a 4.
Then push to about 3.8?
So you retook English & add Maths during NS?
How was it?

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro... just get 4 in last 2 sems... sure pull up like my gpa 1 :(

Bro, moi not like chiu, gpa Jin satki 4.0.
I think my fifth sem that just passed can get a 4.
Last sem gpa will be freeze cause on scholarship for overseas exchange. Does this help?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at this sem that just passed.
Hopefully a 4.
Then push to about 3.8?
So you retook English & add Maths during NS?
How was it?

English didn't even bother studying. Just went to retake and got A2. But not much to be proud of taking a 16 yr old exam at 20 years old lol. After all the report writing and presentation in poly, O levels english feel like chicken feet lol.

Add Maths harder cause I really learn from scratch. Bought textbook and tried to self study. Just keep doing example and the TYS. Then relied on online resources. No teacher. Got B4 in the end. Got some questions I totally dunno how to do at all. Anyhow write some working.

When I applied the website didn't even ask me to upload O levels but I just mailed it to the ntu admission office. about 2 months later got offered without interview.

zero_88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ask you uh, I am uni year 2 com science student, actually system show year 3

my GPA now only 2.5X only sem 1 and 2 totally cmi, like totally no fight against other

what should I do uh?

is there anything I should do now to turn the table around?

or is it I can just relax?:o

please advise

Last edited:

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ask you uh, I am poly year 2 com science student, actually system show year 3

my GPA now only 2.5X only sem 1 and 2 totally cmi, like totally no fight against other

what should I do uh?

please advise

get 4 for remaining could help much liao..

SGsellall

Reaction score
Can someone advise what is the lowest UAS for JC students based on this year's admission exercise..?

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
English didn't even bother studying. Just went to retake and got A2. But not much to be proud of taking a 16 yr old exam at 20 years old lol. After all the report writing and presentation in poly, O levels english feel like chicken feet lol.

Add Maths harder cause I really learn from scratch. Bought textbook and tried to self study. Just keep doing example and the TYS. Then relied on online resources. No teacher. Got B4 in the end. Got some questions I totally dunno how to do at all. Anyhow write some working.

When I applied the website didn't even ask me to upload O levels but I just mailed it to the ntu admission office. about 2 months later got offered without interview.

Then the format how?
I know syllabus change Liao for English.
Seems like I need to retake next year. :(

But your o level you never indicate when apply for admission?

zero_88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ask you uh, I am uni year 2 com science student, actually system show year 3

what should I do uh?

please advise

I type wrong should be uni year 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.