Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

BenBen010103

Reaction score
Any recommended shops in jb for brake stuffs? such as rotor, pads and ss brake hose? Looking to change there and get the parts there and then. Care to share location and what brand they carry?

Oh ya btw I'm looking to change to those after market slotted rotors.

Any shops in jb for change of amaron battery too?

Thanks!

Last edited:

stompwarrior

Reaction score
Buy parts in SG and service in JB. Even Mobil 1 engine oil got fake in JB. The JB mechanic in JB told me himself and even advised me to buy parts and engine oil in SG instead.

BenBen010103

Reaction score
Any recommended shops in jb for brake stuffs? such as rotor, pads and ss brake hose? Looking to change there and get the parts there and then. Care to share location and what brand they carry?

Oh ya btw I'm looking to change to those after market slotted rotors.

Any shops in jb for change of amaron battery too?

Thanks!

No one have any workshop to recommend?

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then they check found my ATF dirty ...say recommended change

RM$180

Spark plug carbonize.
RM$180.
even my spark plug only change around 70k nia....
then also say even change but better clean throttle cos very dirty ...alot of carbon....

pour this in here

need to flush out

Expensive??

i know liquid moly in sg around $130 can do service but other than all these nonsense i no idea the price

singapore, toyota wish i change atf already $80.. your price is $60..

front brake pad $60
fan belt $90

deeda13

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was thinking of going to try out Jet Auto as most bros had recommended..

One workshop in Sg says my power steering pump leaking. Need to change.

Should I buy from SG and bring in to change by Jet Auto? And also do a basic car servicing check?

Don't they have Honda parts to replace say (my power steering pump) ? Would it be cheaper?

Sorry for all the questions.

Hope anyone can enlighten me.

Kamsiah Kamsiah.

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Was thinking of going to try out Jet Auto as most bros had recommended..

One workshop in Sg says my power steering pump leaking. Need to change.

Should I buy from SG and bring in to change by Jet Auto? And also do a basic car servicing check?

Don't they have Honda parts to replace say (my power steering pump) ? Would it be cheaper?

Sorry for all the questions.

Hope anyone can enlighten me.

Kamsiah Kamsiah.

what car are you driving.....

trex101

Reaction score
I'm driving an Honda Civic. 2009

Usually parts are cheaper in Singapore compare to JB but 2nd hand parts will be cheaper there, just ask the JB mechanic and compare both prices.

That is why we have a lot of Malaysian customers coming to Singapore and bought engine oil back, even they themselves are afraid of imitation and rather buy it from us.

deeda13

Reaction score
Usually parts are cheaper in Singapore compare to JB but 2nd hand parts will be cheaper there, just ask the JB mechanic and compare both prices.

That is why we have a lot of Malaysian customers coming to Singapore and bought engine oil back, even they themselves are afraid of imitation and rather buy it from us.

Thanks for your valuable advice.

So I supposed one has to make 2 trips to the JB workshop.

1st time to service car and see what needs to be replaced.

2nd time to bring parts from Sg and let the mechanics in JB fix it up.

Am I right?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Instead of double trip. I would suggest let them do everything..for major service. If only basic.. can just get oil, plug, filter, coolant such and move in.. I did my tyres there too. Not bad.. The workmanship..

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm driving an Honda Civic. 2009

sure Jet Cheng can do one...

up to you whether you wanna buy stuff from stockist (Thian Seng) and bring over. Jet and his father doesn't mind.

he has EO - motul. RM180 for an oil change. this was in june 2014. maybe now increase. other brands also have.

PM me if you have queries.

now my car under warranty so cannot go back to him yet. his place, if there are 4 cars there, 3 are Singapore cars....

shank118

Reaction score
Going JB tomorrow guys. Any workshop to recommend for fixing my front speakers? They aren't working, and the sound is only coming from the back.

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
Going JB tomorrow guys. Any workshop to recommend for fixing my front speakers? They aren't working, and the sound is only coming from the back.

try ah wee along jalan dato sulaiman.

but if only a fix, why need to go in?

they might rather you buy something from them and they install for you..... this way their inventory leaves the shop.. rather than just fix everyone's problems... how to operate business....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.