Secrets of getting the best AGM buffets

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Secrets of getting the best AGM buffets

here is the secret of AGM buffet.

Tip#1
If you are looking to go AGMs for buffet, buy those dirt cheap stocks. Now with min 100 shares, you can buy a dirt cheap stock at around $25 and attend AGM buffet eat full full. Jin wu hua !

Tip#2
Buy the stocks which nobody knows. Dont buy blue chips like keppel, SATS, Singtel. I confirm the buffet crowd will be very fierce. Buy those lesser known ulu ulu stocks like CDW, innovalue.(now not so lesser known anymore) The buffet crowd is better. Not so fierce. Often got food leftover because small company, ulu ulu nobodys knows about them, nobody attend the AGM.

Tip#3
for u to share more tips.....

SAM_1104.jpg

neo-garden.jpg
Seriously, are you really that desperate for free food? It's pathetic & embarassing. It makes me sad & ashamed to read your post. :(

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Food inflation up, so go eat buffet is a privilege? :s13:

Buying stock is investment, is a different thing from eating buffet? Just my 30 cents thought. :D
My dear Oops gal, do not be so simple minded. Nothing is for free in this world. The costs for the buffet is included in the operating cost of the company you have invested. In other words, you, as a shareholder of the company have already paid for the buffet which they have so kindly provided for you :s22:

Opps-gal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think so much, just eat... :D

As long company is making profit and is fundamentally sound, then should alright? Once a while AGM only, not like every month have "free" buffet.

kakashixx

Reaction score
My dear Oops gal, do not be so simple minded. Nothing is for free in this world. The costs for the buffet is included in the operating cost of the company you have invested. In other words, you, as a shareholder of the company have already paid for the buffet which they have so kindly provided for you :s22:

If treat ppl eat buffet help the company earn money den y not?

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always avoided going to AGMs mainly because of such uneducated singaporeans.

As with most occasions, there is a small minority that spoils it for everyone else.

Another thing I can't stand is that people still don't put their phones to silent mode - even when the chairman explicitly reminds everyone before the meeting starts - and then their phones go off. It looks like a lost cause.

Rothschild12

Master Member
Reaction score
I am more interested in the capital gains of the stock that i am holding. Who cares about the $20+ buffet if that stock can reap me significant captial gains?! The only AGMs that i am interested to go are blumont, asiason and liongold, go there can watch good shows. LOL

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
which AGM give out voucher or freebies? i dont really care about buffett XD

Sindee

Reaction score
AGM

Hi Anyone attended OCBC AGM this year? What food do they provided after the meeting? :D

kenpachi82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recent ones i when
keppel corp and STE got give vouchers

however usually give voucher means no food

voucher better than food, as i cannot beat the uncles/aunties and feel disgusted at their behaviour. Anyway most AGMs next April why this thread got dug up. haha
STE give how much for the voucher? I got $20 NTUC voucher from the KC agm.

kuang89

Reaction score
u buy shares at $25, feed u back $30...u are effectively doubling the number of years it takes to double ur profit wor

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.