Reaction score
i tried not my thing. hahaha

giphy.gif

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yooooo what is this HAHAHA

@dapper try penhaligon's boutique

Just go in. Ask about it. And walk out. The lady just say why not take a sample. Then even the sample tub is atas one.
They admit that it's not that strong. Mostly the scent

dj_flame

Reaction score
Sharing some hairspo. Felix Mallard has really awesome hair, good balance between neat and messy. I'm really liking styles that have the edges left intentionally lived in, like a slick back pomp with the edges just falling apart:

tumblr_nkov13HL6Q1qkfaxvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nkqcc6zQgL1tzyq5vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk8433MZvh1tzyq5vo1_500.jpg

Bonus picture:
tumblr_npru318Xjr1tzyq5vo1_1280.jpg

dj_flame

Reaction score
Im aiming for this kind of hairstyle:

This one confirm use clay/wax right. I only have pomade at home and I'm thinking of changing new hairstyle.
That's done with a blow dryer and a pre styler. You can follow up with a clay or wax to maintain the matte finish or pomade for a shiner finish with less volume.

Also probably need a competent hairdresser who knows how to cut the layers so that you can get the volume without the weight, which kills the "poofiness".

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Sharing some hairspo. Felix Mallard has really awesome hair, good balance between neat and messy. I'm really liking styles that have the edges left intentionally lived in, like a slick back pomp with the edges just falling apart:

tumblr_nkov13HL6Q1qkfaxvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nkqcc6zQgL1tzyq5vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk8433MZvh1tzyq5vo1_500.jpg

Bonus picture:
tumblr_npru318Xjr1tzyq5vo1_1280.jpg
what does hairspo mean ar?:s11:
MM BANZAI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.