Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

Sharios

Reaction score
I just bought 2x PL1800EP home plugs yesterday at Comex and tested it out. While it is indeed faster, I noticed that certain power outlets work much better than others. I am receiving about 140+mbps out of the 200mbps subscription. (other sockets in the house is doing 180-230mbps. I did not use the passthrough socket and there is no overloading of any nearby socket when I did the testing).

May I know how to go about improving that one power point/socket in my room? It is the only practical accessible point. I welcome any other solutions as well.

Reaction score
I have got problems to sync my homeplugs again. This is the 3rd time within 2 weeks.
Can help? My number is 98202955. Thanks

Reaction score
Try sync the both of them side by side from a single power outlet. If you can sync them this way, high chance one of them is faulty.
I try sync in the living room and works fine but when i plug in the room thats where the prob. Was able to work in my room previously. But after the last power off/on it didnt manage to sync again.

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 of my PL600EG suddenly stop working :eek:

can't seem to find the invoice. will they still do a 1 for 1 exchange?

Zeratul306

Reaction score
Is this thread still alive? My PL500EW just died. The wifi signal doesn't come out. Only power switch is on. The other one, different model, near the router still works.

whopfish

Reaction score
PL600EG Reliability Issue - Failure at 6mth mark twice

The first time I went to the service centre (after about 6 mth usage), they very very reluctantly agreed to an exchange without receipt. I got a replacement and this one has again failed at about the 6mth mark. I don't think they will agree to exchange for me again since I did not have the receipt.

Both the failed PL600EG were plugged in from Day 1 and left untouched and unmeddled with (I don't power off my network). Looks like a potential component sustainability issue due to continuous use.

Can someone help? Tks in advance

Go to the service centre and do an exchange, they will check the serial number if you do not have the receipt.

balboa_sg

Suspended
Reaction score
The first time I went to the service centre (after about 6 mth usage), they very very reluctantly agreed to an exchange without receipt. I got a replacement and this one has again failed at about the 6mth mark. I don't think they will agree to exchange for me again since I did not have the receipt.

Both the failed PL600EG were plugged in from Day 1 and left untouched and unmeddled with (I don't power off my network). Looks like a potential component sustainability issue due to continuous use.

Can someone help? Tks in advance

Hi Whopfish,

May I know for both scenarios, were the home plugs on the same wall sockets ? If it is, avoid using the wall socket for the next home plug. At times there might be some surge from the wall socket that causes the home plug to give way.

PM a number where I can reach you to make the necessary replacement for you. Avoid using the same wall socket and let me know.

bounty

Reaction score
ITSHOW promotion ?

Will there be any promotion on the 1800 mbps starter kits this ITSHOW ?

Looking to grab a pair to replace my current 600mbps ones.

TechVodoo

Reaction score
Is this thread still alive? My PL500EW just died. The wifi signal doesn't come out. Only power switch is on. The other one, different model, near the router still works.

Either go service ctr get replacement OR change the brand. Quite a few brands in the market.

xorionn

Reaction score
do the pair of plugs consume a lot of electricity?
thinking to go wifi (150mbps~) or using these plugs

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
do the pair of plugs consume a lot of electricity?
thinking to go wifi (150mbps~) or using these plugs

there is power saving mode for the unit connected to your PC. if no network activity but the router's one will be on always because the router is up 24/7

chinkt

Reaction score
I have one set PL600EPG and two sets of PL600EG. How can I sync the three sets and use the PL600EPG connected to the router with LAN to communicate to the other two PL600EG homeplugs?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.