[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope,Ground Zero is just offering you a taste of the combat system in Phantom Pain (which are fully fleshed out with alot of additional customization that can be done,equipment wise).

the story line in GZ ish basically just a prologue to how Big Boss ended up in PP at the start of the game so not much story is lost even if you never play GZ.
There are unlockables from GZ save game transfer to PP also

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope,Ground Zero is just offering you a taste of the combat system in Phantom Pain (which are fully fleshed out with alot of additional customization that can be done,equipment wise).

the story line in GZ ish basically just a prologue to how Big Boss ended up in PP at the start of the game so not much story is lost even if you never play GZ.

Awesome, thanks man:)
Game is still quite ex now, guess i will wait for used ones to pop up.

Reaction score
Warranty won't be voided for hdd change.

US PS+ offer more game sales and better sales prices.

i m thinking to subscribe US PS+ since i got a yr free subscription from the MSG5 bundle, but my vita games are on Asia PS+. Do i need to create another account?:(

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
i m thinking to subscribe US PS+ since i got a yr free subscription from the MSG5 bundle, but my vita games are on Asia PS+. Do i need to create another account?:(

U need to create another US account before you can subscribe to US PS+. The free 1 year is only for ppl in South East Asia.

I create another US account but haven purchase US PS+. Maybe when I complete MSG5 then buy.

Anyone got problem linking their paypal to the SG account? or you all input cc info?

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nice meh? after gun of patriot I say no to Metal gear liao. talk n talk. zzz

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys i need help in MGS PP.
i don't know how does the extration all works?
to extract people out it will cost GMP = $$ , right ?
then those people that i extracted out will work for me ?

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if play fifa online on ps4, i need to pay for psn subscription ah?

how much per year?

must i buy the asian 1?

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pardon me for asking so much MGS V question.
i still don't understand how the extraction works .
per mission how many soldiers must we extract ?
sometimes extract ocelot keep hinting me saying "Are you sure you want to extract this guy"
is it must to extract animals and stationary weapons ?

qrsy2k

Reaction score
pardon me for asking so much MGS V question.
i still don't understand how the extraction works .
per mission how many soldiers must we extract ?
sometimes extract ocelot keep hinting me saying "Are you sure you want to extract this guy"
is it must to extract animals and stationary weapons ?
Normally when he says that is the guy you extracted have poor to no skills.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.