[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hopefully can get ancient with lesser time when reroll stats. it's very expensive to reroll stats.
once i tried to reroll yang's bow 4x and still can't get ancient.
in the end i got it after I converted about 100 rare bows.

yes.. rerolling leg is very ex.... but rolling for a leg is cheap..

boxsurat

Reaction score
last night i converted another 20 fists and reroll stats 4x, still can't get ancient shenlong. now, no veiled crystal and arcane dust. have to farm mats again.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The developers paced the game very well ah. Para 100 on my solo monk can do T6 now.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night i converted another 20 fists and reroll stats 4x, still can't get ancient shenlong. now, no veiled crystal and arcane dust. have to farm mats again.

we used to farm elites/champion to get loot.. now we farm them to get material lol..

The developers paced the game very well ah. Para 100 on my solo monk can do T6 now.
i think the developers get the number from the sky actually.. some of para100 can barely do t6 in solo

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think those para100 is grouped and leeched to get to that levels, they can be para 200 - 300 and still not have class sets... I have 5pcs each of R6 and U6, at para100 solo, still no rorg. progression hard->master(<lvl 60s legs)->T1(some 2hander legs)->T2(some gems socketed, coe ring/ect)->T4(U2, spirit guards)->T6(R2, spirit guards).

Now is farmed elites/champions for both mats and loots.

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

try running bounties to get mats. u actually get them very fast from the extra cache.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mbf is right, 20+DB per Act bounty runs on T7 w/o sage bonus the last I tried before season started.

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mbf is right, 20+DB per Act bounty runs on T7 w/o sage bonus the last I tried before season started.

Thats if u solo. If join public game split run at most u can do 2/5 per act. At most 20 db for all 5 acts. If u really bounty orientated.

Fastest is rift party . Chiong elite only.

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats if u solo. If join public game split run at most u can do 2/5 per act. At most 20 db for all 5 acts. If u really bounty orientated.

Fastest is rift party . Chiong elite only.

i wasn't really talking about db but other mats in general, veiled crystals, dusts n whites. the extra cache per act gives u ALOT compared to u running rifts. as for db, it's only t7 and i run sage set while doing so. the rate might not be as good compared to rifting but still it's good enough.

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I swapped out my shenlongs for the istvan paired blades and find them equally good. While shenlong focused on spirit for damage, istvan's more on attack speed. Faster hits equal faster spirit gained. Spirit gained to refuel istvan's attack speed. For me i use cyclone strike. Spam cyclone strike so that istvan can remain maxed at 30%

Last edited:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You doing it wrong leh. Istvan' add nothing to your damage. SL multiplies your gen damage, that faster attack speed of itsvan doesn't scale as well.

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wasn't really talking about db but other mats in general, veiled crystals, dusts n whites. the extra cache per act gives u ALOT compared to u running rifts. as for db, it's only t7 and i run sage set while doing so. the rate might not be as good compared to rifting but still it's good enough.

Ooo.. not bad lah for others.. the cache...

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow I totally forgot abt the reroll legend function.. Only used convert set, change material type, upgrade rare to legend.. Tonight gonna farm materials liao

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bug bug bug

The bug is: you take only one armor(your hellfire amulet),go find some monsters to kill you until your armor(hellfire amulet)broken red,then take off your hellfire and you can find the passive skill from your hellfire is still working!!

So,you can do this again and again with your different hellfire, and at last you own all passive skills your character have.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
box did not see u you yesterday..
i am running a cow lv tonight...
maybe can huat inside..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.