[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Maraxus

Reaction score
how come pp side ops can keep repeating?
do till I blur sia lol

Some side ops will be repeatable after completing more missions, such as the extraction of prisoners or highly skilled soldiers. I suppose it's a way to grind more soldiers or resources. Only those white side-ops are doable and not all the side ops are repeatable.

Reaction score
U need to create another US account before you can subscribe to US PS+. The free 1 year is only for ppl in South East Asia.

I create another US account but haven purchase US PS+. Maybe when I complete MSG5 then buy.

Anyone got problem linking their paypal to the SG account? or you all input cc info?
Thx mate, I just wait for Asia sales first before activating the subscription :(

Sent from a poor fugly buibui loser using GAGT

Lord_Maraxus

Reaction score
pardon me for asking so much MGS V question.
i still don't understand how the extraction works .
per mission how many soldiers must we extract ?
sometimes extract ocelot keep hinting me saying "Are you sure you want to extract this guy"
is it must to extract animals and stationary weapons ?

Extraction is just a way to get more soldiers/ resources/ materials for your Mother Base. There is no mandatory no. of soldiers that you need to extract, except those mission where the main objective is to extract certain prisoners or soldiers.
Extraction Costs: (From what I know)
- Personnal costs 300 GMP
- Mortar costs 5000 GMP (Could be used for base defence or sold for 9000 gmp)
- Emplacement guns costs 5000 GMP (Could be used for base defence or sold for 12000 gmp)
- Animals (GMP rewards and emblems unlocking)

The benefits of extraction is that you don't have to deal with those soldiers anymore as if you stun or tranquil them, they will wake up eventually to call HQ. But do be careful when extracting as it will visually alert any soldiers in the sight range and there is a noise factor (I think at least 20 meters).

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Extraction is just a way to get more soldiers/ resources/ materials for your Mother Base. There is no mandatory no. of soldiers that you need to extract, except those mission where the main objective is to extract certain prisoners or soldiers.
Extraction Costs: (From what I know)
- Personnal costs 300 GMP
- Mortar costs 5000 GMP (Could be used for base defence or sold for 9000 gmp)
- Emplacement guns costs 5000 GMP (Could be used for base defence or sold for 12000 gmp)
- Animals (GMP rewards and emblems unlocking)

The benefits of extraction is that you don't have to deal with those soldiers anymore as if you stun or tranquil them, they will wake up eventually to call HQ. But do be careful when extracting as it will visually alert any soldiers in the sight range and there is a noise factor (I think at least 20 meters).

No point stunning guards if you ask me, after interrogating I will kill them all. Only high ranked guards are worth extracting. The rest I will kill and dispose of their bodies in toilets, longkangs or use them as bait to lure more guards.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the first things you should upgrade are your binoculars. When upgraded, they show you the skills a scanned soldier has. This way, you can pick and choose the best soldiers to Fulton back to Mother Base.
Alright got it hahahah.

Last i played was MGS 4 on PS3.
Didnt play MGS Crown Zero tho so decided to play PP so its like something new

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

o.o123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mgs v gets very boring after u finished up everything..nothing to develop anymore or train:(

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
18769698998_cc63691969_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.