[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni_user

Reaction score
demo lor.. but FIFA16 demo really shucks... the frame animation is not smooth.

PES16 demo so far so good.. seems like they finally adjust back shooting from low cross ( not as hard as PES15 and though not as easy as PES14). play a few more match first..

timpeh82

Reaction score
demo lor.. but FIFA16 demo really shucks... the frame animation is not smooth.

PES16 demo so far so good.. seems like they finally adjust back shooting from low cross ( not as hard as PES15 and though not as easy as PES14). play a few more match first..

Does PES2016 has the FUT system as fifa 16?
that might attract more players lol

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This year PES beats Fifa for sure........

That's what pes fans say every year lah

In the end what really happens you know I know

Buay tahan those blindly support pes and bash FIFA until no tomorrow when they don't even try the game. Think more unique to support pes since it's not mainstream ah knn

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
I had only tried fifa14 before. Gameplay difficuties for Professional setting is rather easy where the next level world class is totally unplayable. Even I take a strong team also can't beat those mediocre team. Totally unrealistic. That y I give up all fifa football. Stick to PES/winning eleven better

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what pes fans say every year lah

In the end what really happens you know I know

Buay tahan those blindly support pes and bash FIFA until no tomorrow when they don't even try the game. Think more unique to support pes since it's not mainstream ah knn
Coming from someone who plays both franchise since 2012,I can safely say that fifa has stagnated by only offering gimmicks like women's teams, more licenses, stadiums, fut where people literally spam packs. But when it comes to the pitch, pes are much more superior with much more realistic game play and lesser of the scripting crap in fifa, much more intelligent AI also helps a lot. Reviews all over the Internet, even from self professed fifa fans also raved on pes. Of course I'll still get fifa, but for how long... I won't know before I sell off.

Sent from Sony D6503 using GAGT

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does PES2016 has the FUT system as fifa 16?
that might attract more players lol
Myclub is pes version and it's pretty fun. It's harder to get the stars unless you really throw money, still getting the black ball for players 80+ rated is still not easy. The players you get, you can train them up till they get better, even for average players when you start up. Another interesting features is you can convert unwanted players into trainers to level up others. Making them invaluable when it gets hard to level up.

burpburps

Reaction score
After Fifa so many years, first time tried pes 2016.
Tried a quick exhibition match and realised the clubs squad players are still 2014/15s? Is there anyway to update them or it will auto update next time?

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realised that this year pes2016, for R3 players we're able to enter the EU servers :eek: which means we can play against ang mohs after all these years of region locking. Shall have a few matches with them :s34:

hiryu

Reaction score
Which version is good to get?
PES or WE?
Which region as well?

My last one was WE 2012(PS3) cos I just got my PS4 recently. Want a game and version that has good online support for updated roster etc.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have tried pes 2016 and fifa 2016 demos

so far i think fifa 2016 plays better

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which version is good to get?
PES or WE?
Which region as well?

My last one was WE 2012(PS3) cos I just got my PS4 recently. Want a game and version that has good online support for updated roster etc.

This year R3 there's only one. PES2016 Winning Eleven :s22: so now Winning Eleven is used exclusively only for Japan.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I guess PES R2 is ok? The one listed on Q****n?

R2 means you don't play against fellow Asian players, but seeing how R3 plasyers got access to Europe servers, I'm not really sure if Europe players have access to Asia servers. :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.