[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to survive T10?

I have the following problem with my U6 build.

1) start of game sometimes die and kept dying..becos of the belt that I am wearing that needs to keep attacking to gain defense..
2) Att power not strong enough. At T9 onwards...need to SSS 2 times to kill white mob...

my build (RoyaleLotus)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ekarmoto-6495/hero/1631492

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to survive T10?

1) start of game sometimes die and kept dying..becos of the belt that I am wearing that needs to keep attacking to gain defense..
2) Att power not strong enough. At T9 onwards...need to SSS 2 times to kill white mob...

my build (RoyaleLotus)
you cube COE, but u are lacking 6% x2 from both your rings leh... if u don't crit ur dps vv low one...

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you cube COE, but u are lacking 6% x2 from both your rings leh... if u don't crit ur dps vv low one...

I thot U6 build no need CHC..(from what I read)

what recommendation do you have to improve my survivablity ? or dps ? (if adopting the "attack is best defence" tactic..)

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to survive T10?

my build (RoyaleLotus)

Hey put spirit guard for cube. 30% more mitigation when u use generator.

T9 onward u mean solo or group actually for 1 x SSS kill. U got apply ep first ? cubing COE or BP .. is subjective bah.

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what recommendation do you have to improve my survivablity ? or dps ? (if adopting the "attack is best defence" tactic..)

All out use mantra overawe +24% more dmg. Cube mad stone. Remove sixth sense put determination.

Mantra before each sss.

Jin song

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey put spirit guard for cube. 30% more mitigation when u use generator.

T9 onward u mean solo or group actually for 1 x SSS kill. U got apply ep first ? cubing COE or BP .. is subjective bah.

if I change to spirit guard, my CDR drop from 57% to 50%..will take longer to do spam SSS and Epi...

T9 group...yes...got apply EP..but dunno why also spam EP but nothing appear..EP only applied to 1 target?

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

that is provided u cube broken promise....

Crescy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this season seems to favor barbs, monks and WD.

crusader, wizard and DH still got people play?

Crescy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DH good for pleveling in t6

seems to be DH's only role now. =/

i asked on a plvl community yesterday for a plvl. 2 DHs volunteered. I followed one and the process was very fast and smooth. was babysitted nicely till 70. lol.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually a bit sian of Monk...definately OP...similar to that WW Barb...run so fast till all cannot catch up....

feel like starting a new WD..but stash full liao...ahhaa

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this season seems to favor barbs, monks and WD.

crusader, wizard and DH still got people play?

Which WD built is good?

I'm paragon 300+ zuni/carn and barely surviving GR50. Still managed to pass on first attempt, usually with 1-3mins remaining.:(

Crescy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which WD built is good?

I'm paragon 300+ zuni/carn and barely surviving GR50. Still managed to pass on first attempt, usually with 1-3mins remaining.:(

not sure.. other than monks and barbs, the next most seen on public games are WD. as for builds... i see my frd play piranhas + fire wall. dunno what build lai de.. quite powerful. haha

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
not sure.. other than monks and barbs, the next most seen on public games are WD. as for builds... i see my frd play piranhas + fire wall. dunno what build lai de.. quite powerful. haha

Top build now is Zbears and firewall with hell tooth. I'm on grift 56 with mediocre gear.

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tested and working? I think once run out of spirit....also means 1 shot 1 die?

Add me onemthnotice#1100. Normally play at night late and for a while only.

U need to up ur sheet cdr to 60% . U should be using generator apply ep. Mantra . Then sss. Then dashing strike away . Rinse repeat. Maybe cant one shot but even at t10 most will melt away after a few time. With sss and desert shroud. U should only have a few moment of vulnerablility.

This works well up to gr 53. After that needs to scale defensively.

Last edited:

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if I change to spirit guard, my CDR drop from 57% to 50%..will take longer to do spam SSS and Epi...

T9 group...yes...got apply EP..but dunno why also spam EP but nothing appear..EP only applied to 1 target?

Group the monster hp more mah harder to 1 shot de

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.