The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, need some advice here. Are there any conditioners that are protein & silicone free? Reason I'm asking is that my hair seems to be protein sensitive, whereby after using conditioner, the hair becomes stiff and worry. I've tried many different brands from Guardian pharmacy. Tks!
I think those normal cheap shampoo can leh. Like j&j or those typical ones that can be found in every supply store one

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. All talk about pomade. Sian. Not my field.
Anyway Lelong this now. Need to get rid of them.
$50 a set
0BC66A15-9C89-4EB7-9032-D2DEBB507116_zpst47p6rze.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
What is a clay pomade? Is it a product that works similarly to a wax/clay? Is it like a wax that's versatile and can be used with typically any ''messy'' hairstyles?
*Messy i mean not those clean/slick hairstyles.

I understand the other types of pomade but not clay pomade.

So generally:
Oil Based: super oily, used for slick hairstyles, hard to wash off, insane hold
Water Based: Same as oil based just that it's not oily but less hold, easy to wash off
Gel Pomade: Tends to harden up? Not very sure
Clay pomade: ???

there is waterbased clay pomade and oilbased clay pomade. so your confusion is very understandable.

dont get caught up in the naming of products. try to focus on the ingredients list.
if dunno how to read ingredients, jus look to reviews talking about the experience of using the product, rather than the product itself.

hope this would help you understand what you are looking at better. if got specific product you wanna know about then we'll break it down for ya!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol. All talk about pomade. Sian. Not my field.
Anyway Lelong this now. Need to get rid of them.
$50 a set
0BC66A15-9C89-4EB7-9032-D2DEBB507116_zpst47p6rze.jpg

lol seems that no one understands the power of a 2000w and a long cord. seriously made it super convenient for me, esp on the lazy days where dont feel like (read: wake up late no time) using styling products. just set on max settings then blast for few seconds until everything looks ok and out the door! :s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.