The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivangonzalez

Reaction score
Bullet bro how much is the morris product?

Paid 37 for the daimon clay but I feel its very worth the money..

The daimon barber 4 clay is super solid.. 2nd day out today.. It is very lightweight but strong and pliable.. Somemore i use abit only, 1 finger plus.. Haha.. I finally found the right product that is very strong, pliable, lightweight and easy to wash off.. The search is over..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The daimon barber 4 clay is super solid.. 2nd day out today.. It is very lightweight but strong and pliable.. Somemore i use abit only, 1 finger plus.. Haha.. I finally found the right product that is very strong, pliable, lightweight and easy to wash off.. The search is over..

google

http://morrismotley.com/

dj_flame

Reaction score
Would like to give my seal of approval for Blind Barber 60 Proof.

It works well in our weather when paired with CHI volume booster pre-styling gel and a proper blowdry of 5-7 minutes.

I used a decent amount and my hair is holding up well. There are times when my hair falls downwards/forwards but since the product is pliable I can re-touch with my fingers easily. No hairspray needed. The finish is a natural one with a slight touch of shine.

Be warned though, you need longer hair for this - I'm currently doing something like this at the moment - but with clippered down sides:

tumblr_nvn8h0hk671tzyq5vo1_1280.jpg

Don't expect a lot of hold for this, it's meant for longer hairstyles that fall naturally. I'm going for a deconstructed look and the product is perfect if you just want to mess up your hair and showcase your length and thickness.

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score

You can ask gx for it. Yes you're right, the search for other products is over lmao. Waiting for my gravity paste to review and also the blumaan!

marsbarsz

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this hairstyle? I might want to achieve this kind.

Is the brand of pomade he is using good?

1zxpcap.jpg

dj_flame

Reaction score
I bet his hair will not look the same after 5-6 hours.

Anyways, its a very simple undercut with texture. Sea salt spray and Dynamite Clay can easily achieve that.

marsbarsz

Reaction score
Ic thanks all! So I should go for Morris Motley one?

I bet his hair will not look the same after 5-6 hours.

Anyways, its a very simple undercut with texture. Sea salt spray and Dynamite Clay can easily achieve that.

Which Sea Salt spray? Using a pomade (or Morris Motley one) also requires hair spray?

sirhcnat

Reaction score
Awesome bro thanks for the support! Looking forward to your review :)

Sent from TGS using GAGT

Rookie review for DB4: Pic below is styled in this morning before going off to work. Styled with juz DB4 and a bit of quicksand after styling as I like to have a lil gritty feeling.
Before.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Below pic is what is left of my hair style now after a long day out. Considering that there was no blow drying, nor any pre-style product or hairspray used, itz not too shabby.
After.png
[/URL][/IMG]

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Rookie review for DB4: Pic below is styled in this morning before going off to work. Styled with juz DB4 and a bit of quicksand after styling as I like to have a lil gritty feeling.
Before.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Below pic is what is left of my hair style now after a long day out. Considering that there was no blow drying, nor any pre-style product or hairspray used, itz not too shabby.
After.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Looking good bro. Thanks for the review!

Thanks bro! Post pic soon haha :X

Haha nice hair but that's definitely not styled using pomade

Sent from TGS using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ic thanks all! So I should go for Morris Motley one?
Which Sea Salt spray? Using a pomade (or Morris Motley one) also requires hair spray?
Any sea salt spray will do.

As long you want volume. Sure must sea salt or any volumizer to create volume via hair blowing.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here who bought the morris motley cleasning oil? How is it doing for you?

dj_flame

Reaction score
Try blow drying with quicksand into slightly damp hair - this works wonders for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.